2 BUG, buff iss, and skill sum

mintika

have 2 bugs i know

first bug iss buff 5 minute on, if you use other buff 30 minute  of 5 minut back and lost the 30 minutes,

second bug  skill wynn summoner spectral or dark elf sum   sharing   equipment do up nothing of stats pet , sum..  8rune stone=504kk adena lost for bug skill very nice.

please fix it thank you so much.

sharing equipment will not increase any stats on pets, only will make pets get bonuses from set/weapon pve or pvp bonus

21 hours ago, mintika said:

first bug iss buff 5 minute on, if you use other buff 30 minute  of 5 minut back and lost the 30 minutes

i didnt understand what u meant on 

On 6/18/2018 at 1:49 PM, mintika said:

first bug iss buff 5 minute on, if you use other buff 30 minute  of 5 minut back and lost the 30 minutes,

If your ISS has ++ sonatas, and you want to get NPC Adventurers' Guide 60min sonatas(or 30min Buff item)... then you need to remove the ++ sonatas(Alt+click IIRC) before taking the 30min buffs.

[Any ++ buff can only be overwritten by same ++ (or better), or higher level with or w/o ++]

7 hours ago, muash said:

sharing equipment will not increase any stats on pets, only will make pets get bonuses from set/weapon pve or pvp bonus

i didnt understand what u meant on 

set laether r99 enchant set,   r99 weapon with ss +6% p atk, no up any dmg. on stats on mobs.

about iss here. last pt i have buff iss( not my iss ) but just 5 minu, and rebuff 30 minu with my iss, when finish 5 minu lost all buff from 30 minu.

3 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

If your ISS has ++ sonatas, and you want to get NPC Adventurers' Guide 60min sonatas(or 30min Buff item)... then you need to remove the ++ sonatas(Alt+click IIRC) before taking the 30min buffs.

[Any ++ buff can only be overwritten by same ++ (or better), or higher level with or w/o ++]

ty

Check your buffs before doing a rebuffing with your Iss, because if the buff level is higher than yours, then they will not be applyed. Same occurs when you have GM Blessing buff set aswell (no Iss buffs can replace that, and you'll need to manually remove them before trying yours).

About the Sharing Equipment skill, plain and simple: IF YOU HAVE NOT A SINGLE PVE/PVP ITEM (resp. armor and weapon, exclude belts), THEN DONT LEARN IT. 

Archived