exploit, clan war starting on siege, plz punish

Degus

If I own a castle, you attacking it should NOT start a clan war if I  kill you on siege.  There's your real issue my friend.  You want to fight people w/ 5 grand gear with your 100 grand of gear then hero shout how noob everyone is and should quit?  Go dark castle, I guarantee you'll get more pvp, and not the kind YOU choose, low level, under geared, afk toons.  Some people never cease to amaze me.

• Like 3

I disagree, I think castles are supposed to be for clans that are willing to pvp and not some dummy pve clans for box characters, so that one clan/ally can hold all castles with their boxes (I know this happens anyway, but at least you give up some clan rep to close wars every 2 weeks).

• Thanks 1

This post was mostly a joke, but your contradicting yourself, almost every castle is currently held by fake clans.  PVP at castle is fine, that's what everyone wants, thats all there is left to look forward too.   it's bad enough to get stomped at castle,  but not being able to defend yourself against some1 100x stronger then you without messing up the rest of the next 2 weeks for everyone else is broken.  

I guess I do not get your sense of humour. I don't see any contradiction in my comment. You own a castle and benefit from it for 2 weeks and not for 2 hours of the siege, so if you want that top reward, you must be willing to open wars. Besides, you can always close them after the siege if the enemy is 100x stronger and you feel this will mess up things for you.