The Security is out of control!!

Moo

I cannot even play this game, jesus. I have to download an entire new launcher, remember some new password made up for the nonsense launcher, then I cannot even sign into my characters because I have forgotten some stupid pin I needed to make up for that. Is this game that serious? Are people mad hacking and stealing toons? It won't save me logged in, and I am not keeping a sticky note for this so I can't even get into my characters anymore.

Is there a way to skip all this? I honestly don't give af if someone steals my shit because I didn't have some made up pin on a randomly generated number pad.

Aren't you overreacting a bit? It's OK in my opinion - was a bit annoying when I had dynamic IP, but luckily I got a static one now.

Side note: If you're not good at remembering passwords, PINs etc I recommend KeePassXC or some similar software. I could not live without it.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:52 PM, Nevermind said:

Open a ticket with them or email to support@ncsoft.com - they seem to answer relatively quickly. They will help you with your PIN.

doubt he will remember other info he needs to give them for pin reset :D