Red Libra Event

@Juji Im guessing the event details are wrong? Nobody in this server has a use for B grade weapons +10 and those low tier exp scrolls / buffs. If these are the real patch notes you might aswell make the event 1 week instead of 5.

Let us trade weapons with Elder black within the same tier like on live servers.

Let us get +10 A grade instead of B grade.

We need something usefull instead of outdated events please!

Wow, nothing changed. I can't believe I was excited for an event... I was hoping for some adena boost or quality of life changes instead of this... 

- Gem A price isnt even cheaper than the sale stores so why bother adding it.

- +10 B grade? Oke seems irrelevent except for bot parties in necropolis.

- Aden talisman is not cheaper than buying it with l2coin

- Very rare exp scrolls that give a whooping 50kk exp. Which is like 30 seconds in loa so why bother.

- Lvl 1 buff for the price of 500k? I dont think you realise the only ones playing don't need lvl 1 buffs.

- Spellbooks for 2nd class change. Oke thanks i guess, I think some people will like this one. 

first a watermelon event where ncsoft gifted two free weapons to the same char (top whale of server) every day for 2 weeks and now, an event very outdated from the reality of the state of the server. i said this in another post, ncsoft made 1 good event and 10 bad events for year. that show to the comunnity of L2 that admins dont know what is happening in his servers.

• Option to get buffs with proof of red isn't available. 
  • Feather of blessing isn't available as mentioned in the event page. Last time there was uproar because the feathers expired.  
  • fish stew not in the game

Event is completely outdated and practically useless. Green spinels only sold because of feathers, but it expires so people won't buy them. Weapon tickets sold for 1 mil before and now it's nearly useless as a grade is readily available. Either the item doesn't exist or it's not worth the adena. The dailies are hardly worth even doing. 

• Like 1