Prestige pack outside official page

Lean

Dear developers pease enable us (brazilians) to buy the prestige pack outsite the oficial site, cause (speaking for me) i dont have international credit card, dnt have the paypal and either any friend with the international credit card.

I was able to buy ncoins from the redirection site hypegames (oficial BR redirection site from oficial l2site), but there only have ncoins, i can't find the prestige pack there. i want buy it but i can't...

So said that the close to prestige pack i ll have to spend 50 dollars and wont be able to combo prestige plus destiny pack.

Please allow us to buy the prestige from the redirected site were we already are able to buy ncoins.

Thanks for reading

Edited by Lean

Just want to add even with a paypal account i cant purchase the prestige pack because they need a international credit card to do that.

Plz, enable us to support the game..

Edited by Lean

In fact, at least for me, I don’t have access to an international credit card, nor does paypal help since I live in Brazil and the transaction is international, even with paypal to make the purchase, my card registered on paypal has to be international, which doesn't make sense to me, since if I had an international card I would buy the prestige pack directly through the game's official website.

They could put a way to enable the prestige pack on the partner site that sells ncoin (hypegames).

On this site (provide by the lineage2.com) i managed to buy the ncoins but it is sad to spend almost 4k ncoin to have something similar to the prestige pack (destiny + adventure) and still missing that 300% who could be combo with that 2 packs above..

sry about my english, aint my native language cant speak very well.

I just want to support the game i love so much.

I believe you are referring to visa electron and not election, and yes to use these functions, the card must be international and enabled with the issuer for use abroad.

it would be simpler if the company enabled the package on the partner site where it already sells ncoin. wouldwould be easier 

This problem could be easily solved making prestige pack giftable, opening up a new market and still generate (more) revenue for NCWest. 2 birds one stone but i don't think they will even look at this. Payment options are always difficult due to some countries not supporting the available options at all and credit card becoming the only one and not everyone want to get a CC specially not for just for 1 single game.