Naia Siege 07/19

DiBui

aww again why u post video of other people's kills on your people to make you feel good and bring that video into my post? lol so pathetic. U need to improve your gameplay, skills, and video making abilities instead of your gears and crying skill

Advice: If u zoom in other people's kill, please credit it in your description -------------

why are u crying everywhere in the forum even in my post? lol crying about lllll and pep turning stones (Look at yourself in stones 24/7 when u pvp them). what a joke

In game u can't even kill ppl with Cursed weap.. In life u cant even make a proper video for viewers (trying to steal other ppl kill credits to make your video longer). Most of the time, u were probably hugging the floor and running around avoiding pvps, my little noob pve-er. get out of my post plz. dont cry anymore more because nobody cares

pretty much my video show i kicked your ass so dam hard :D like 7-8 time i killed you than you did :D  about pee pee bcz he is 90% of his siege time he on stone :D my game play sucks ok but still i kicked your ass 7-8 time more than you did kid :*

back the the same topic from my previous post, u need to learn the basic concept of the game from your clan members instead of crying too much trying to prove that u r KINDA not that USELESS hahahahaha

- 1st: I'm not noob like u that wait for clan members to MEATSHIELD yourself in order to pvp. Use your brain a little bit and watch both videos slowly. Then u can see most of the time I port in solo 1 vs7,14,or even 21. But it's different for u, when u see a group of 7 or 14, u run away like a DUCK

- 2nd: when I port in 1 vs7,14,21, ofc I already accepted the risk of getting killed. But in return, I got BUNCH of kills out of it and keep your clan busy outside instead of the throne room (that's called  SMART.). So when a noob like camped at porting spot outside with your whole clan, ofc u can kill me hahahahahaa. (thats why I told u to ask your clan members to teach u the basic concept of this game). Your whole noob life can only be proud of yourself to 7,14,24 vs. 1 (u need to stop borrowing other people gears and start to learn the game more)

plz dont touch my post anymore, go touch yourself

I'm really not interested in replying to noob like u that has 0 knowledge about the game and still try to prove that u can be a little USEFUL

Lucky that forum doesn't have BAN / BLOCK option, otherwise I already Block u from my post like in game long time ago

Please stay away from me my little TRAITOR, NOOB, LIAR, GEAR BORROWER...didn't really u have so many nicknames

Omg you talk to much dude, so you dont wait for meatshiled bcz you are was my meat shiled last siege :D right ?how exactly you made me busy if when i see you, you die in 0.5 sec ? :D did you watched my video ? Ohh you think this .5 sec its made me busy ? Ohh dam kid, you are not llllllAllllll to make me busy, he make me busy but sadly not you :) you .5 sec guy :D smart ass boy 

On 27/07/2020 at 8:38 PM, DiBui said:

aww again why u post video of other people's kills on your people to make you feel good and bring that video into my post? lol so pathetic. U need to improve your gameplay, skills, and video making abilities instead of your gears and crying skill

Advice: If u zoom in other people's kill, please credit it in your description -------------

What? Seriously guys? Are you talking about skills? Gameplay? activating macro keyboard is not skill/gameplay. Honestly, I'm ashamed of people fully equipped and using these macros. No one else needs to know what to do, just press a button and let the keyboard do the rest of the work. Anyway, it is the simple opinion of a ghost from other times.

• 3 weeks later...

It's just amazing how u guys can call urself top pvper when u need a program for auto targetting and for use ur skills......the funny things is that our Gm's dont close an eye for this.....they'r totally blind.Keep the fun or whatever u wanna call it.

• 3 weeks later...