Forums

General drop and adena rate reduction

knuckster

I would like to point out that there appears to have been an alteration to the drop and adena rates since the latest patch.

These areas include, but are not limited to:

- Dragon Valley

- Lair of Antharas

- Catacombs

- Necropolis

I am sure there are other affected areas but these are the areas that i hunt at the moment. 

I would also request that the GMs consider adding lower level adena zones. Since the changes to TOI many parties have been displaced and are extremely concentrated in catacombs and cruma. 

Many Thanks

it's a shame, i need to put char lvl 20 to farm at abandoned camp to suply my leveling on lv 84 because mobs lv 84+ doesn't drop enough adena to suply the leveling at such place. Loa mobs lv 84 drop 100 adena for 9 ppl party, abandoned camp does drop 200-600 to 1 solo character. Realy, this happens since august 2019 with ruis of agony and they say its working as intended lol. 

On 8/31/2020 at 8:12 PM, Lyght said:

it's a shame, i need to put char lvl 20 to farm at abandoned camp to suply my leveling on lv 84 because mobs lv 84+ doesn't drop enough adena to suply the leveling at such place. Loa mobs lv 84 drop 100 adena for 9 ppl party, abandoned camp does drop 200-600 to 1 solo character. Realy, this happens since august 2019 with ruis of agony and they say its working as intended lol. 

Its a shame that your rabbid dogs  keep taxes at 30% Forcing people to make more bots to farm these low  lvl areas. You and your ally have destroyed TI

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...