9/2 Hunting Zone Changes (Live) - WHAAT?

lHelga

Good morning, @Hime,@Juji

What is your intention to drop the herb in places that are low and completely irregular for the farm?

Look:
Atelia Fortress, Atelia Refinery, Garden of Spirits: Lv 100-104 - Low XP level and low adena drop. It's empty, nobody's farm;
Giant’s Cave: Lv 99-100, low are level and, low XP drop, low drop of adena and completely unsuitable for farm;
Harnak Underground Ruins: Lv 85-90, completely uneven for the farm;
Cruma Tower: Lv 40, it is ridiculous to drop herb here 1-85 is done in NPC quests.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:04 AM, lHelga said:

Good morning, @Hime,@Juji

What is your intention to drop the herb in places that are low and completely irregular for the farm?

Look:
Atelia Fortress, Atelia Refinery, Garden of Spirits: Lv 100-104 - Low XP level and low adena drop. It's empty, nobody's farm;
Giant’s Cave: Lv 99-100, low are level and, low XP drop, low drop of adena and completely unsuitable for farm;
Harnak Underground Ruins: Lv 85-90, completely uneven for the farm;
Cruma Tower: Lv 40, it is ridiculous to drop herb here 1-85 is done in NPC quests.

I cant speak for the other areas but there is a long actually kind of fun quest series that requires you to hunt in Atellia fortress to get to the end of the quest line and the reward at the end has some decent Adena value.  Look into that quest line for that.

The other areas no clue.  It don't hurt to drop a herb in them they being upgraded in a future patch or as I said it was a hot fix and they turned it on as a drop for all mobs under a certain level drop the herb.

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I cant speak for the other areas but there is a long actually kind of fun quest series that requires you to hunt in Atellia fortress to get to the end of the quest line and the reward at the end has some decent Adena value.  Look into that quest line for that.

The other areas no clue.  It don't hurt to drop a herb in them they being upgraded in a future patch or as I said it was a hot fix and they turned it on as a drop for all mobs under a certain level drop the herb.

Atelia is probably the best place to farm Homunculus Enchant Points quickly. Depending on level, class and gear, you can kill 500 of the mobs in 10 - 20 minutes. Don't forget to take some Powerful Fish with you.

Other than that, the XP is pretty crappy, so don't expect to level there.