REALLY, hope you boost rates tomorrow because GAME IS DEAD like that.

McFlurry

What the hell i have to do daily? there are not anymore quests for exp that busy ur time, no raidbosses accessibles, nothing to do.

You stay in afk Macro then for what ??? to make 1% if you are exping ALONE?

and for who need make partyes with other classes?? 0,30% in h24??

NO SENSE TO MAKE ANY PT, AND NO SENSE TO SPEND, NO SENSE TO STAY LOGGED AND CONSUME UR ELETTRICITY BILLS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

you should make PERMA

-> party bonus <- for 1st

-> vit mantaining rune like other said in Prestige and increase price of 5$ <-

-> boost exp <-

we cant stay all our LIFE h24 in macro exp or u never see result and level up!! all have a life, jobs, family. We cant waste elettricity bills to dont see never a godsake result.

The game is DEAD and everything is not moving atm, even ppl dont spend in l2store like when we have rates boosted.

U will earn more more $$$ but u dont understand, who is ur genious financial engineer ?? he have ofcourse to change job

Edited by McFlurry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I still don't understand what is the real purpose of a game that went from having quest, crafting and other incentives for certain types of players to what we currently have. As another player says, leave the computer on for hours and even days to level up and find that for the next one it will be the same... I understand that this type of games must be financed, but the stimulus to continue is really poor and repetitive. 

On 10/27/2020 at 12:57 AM, McFlurry said:

What the hell i have to do daily? there are not anymore quests for exp that busy ur time, no raidbosses accessibles, nothing to do.

You stay in afk Macro then for what ??? to make 1% if you are exping ALONE?

and for who need make partyes with other classes?? 0,30% in h24??

NO SENSE TO MAKE ANY PT, AND NO SENSE TO SPEND, NO SENSE TO STAY LOGGED AND CONSUME UR ELETTRICITY BILLS.

What I do i play other games while exping cuz there is nothing to do in Lineage 2, no quest no strive to get better cuz someone will leave pc on for longer and you are behind on exp :D this game has seen better days for sure..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...