Items that shouldn't be in the game, where are GMs?

ArtaX

3 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

Today a char in Naia opened Mystery Boxes level 7 to get level 8, it appeared on the monitor of everyone

Cattura.jpg
How can this be possible? @Juji@Hime Where are the GMs?
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19993-live-server-maintenance-wednesday-october-21-2020
These items has to be deleted on 21st october, how can someone have them and USE THEM?

GM's can restore any item removed from the game by a maintenance. Maybe an open ticket allowed the boxes to be restored after the Oct 21st removal for some reason.

2 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

Those items are not restorable

GMs playing and "helping "someone?

Yes, actually they are. Anything that is mass purged during a maintenance is still a live item in the game files, and hence, can be restored.

I gave a suggestion to how they obtained the items after the maintenance. I don't think there's much more sinister about it. 

Edit: not restored via the item restore system. Restored by a gm for another reason/ticket/payment issue etc. These are different things. 

2 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Yes, actually they are. Anything that is mass purged during a maintenance is still a live item in the game files, and hence, can be restored.

I gave a suggestion to how they obtained the items after the maintenance. I don't think there's much more sinister about it. 

You mean that they can restore 21 items when you can restore 3? It's easy to understand who and why

2 minutes ago, ArtaX said:

You mean that they can restore 21 items when you can restore 3? It's easy to understand who and why

Please fill us in on the conspiracy theories then. I was also curious when the system message popped earlier, I saw it and responded in world.

I don't know who that toons owner is. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Please fill us in on the conspiracy theories then. I was also curious when the system message popped earlier, I saw it and responded in n world.

I don't know who that toons owner is. 

The only thing i know is that many people lost the mystery box, and one month later a toon can make "from nothing" 21 level 8

I don't fill any conspiracy, I only hope more people read this post before i get ban because i made people see what's happening in that server