Emperor tonic from snowman box is correct?

doojae

12 hours ago, doojae said:

But it has deletion date(17days left)

Is it correct? Another person has same condition?

No, it's not correct, it should be 65 days if any (there's no deletion mentioned on the promo page).

12 hours ago, L2quote said:

Yes that is correct. They cannot be traded and will expire at the end of the snowman box event. So make sure to use them up.

Maybe you shouldn't reply unless you actually know what you're talking about.

It is pretty damn obvious that ncsoft messed up again, considering they're scheduled for deletion long befor the snowman box promo ends.

I'm sure any other  gaming company would have been able to foresee this issue long before it happened, but yeah.. ncsoft is ncsoft.

Let's just hope they fix the issue before thousands of vita pots that people actually paid money for gets prematurely deleted.

Edited by JSv

These tonics are what was supposed to be our perma vit rune.

On my dagger, and I'm stacked and kill very fast. Using the snowman boxes, I average about 122 ncoin per hour to keep vit up 24/7. With a maintenance rune, that's 160 ncoin per hour.

Cakes can't compare bc you have to use you every 40mins and they won't auto use.

These tonics shouldn't delete, you are correct. But why would anyone have extra after the 4 weeks? Unless you bought 1000s of boxes.

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Bomoh79 said:

Can we get confirmation on when the Snowman boxes Emperor vitality pots will be deleted? 

@Juji

I have this listed as a known issue. We will change the deletion date before the Emperor's Vitality Tonic can be deleted on 1/6/2021. It will be scheduled for a deletion in a future update (way after our next one).