Can the melee lag be issued or resolved ?

Hi Lineagers, 

So last  weeks where extremely laggy for melee classes ! As an Eviscerator i had massive problem with my faming. My character would deal two hits and then stop and then do 2 hits again and so on! @Juji @Hime Is there a way to fix that ? Does it have to do with my connection ? Or the servers capacity ? 

With appreciation,
GoddessOfPain (Chronos)

Ok, this is not new. All melee classes expected this for this event and any event that gives good exp. For some reason people choose these events to log in every character they can and make as many more as possible. This seems to affect only the melee classes and NcSoft has been unable to fix this issue. So, Archers and Nukers lvl like crazy, and melee toons only lvl fast if they're in a party with a good archer or nuker. Mentally i whine about it everyday that i log in and thats were it stops. They, NCSoft, have no plans to fix this, so all you can do is wait for the event to be over and done with. Nothing like 1500 atk.spd. that actually does 600 atk.spd. When i do Baylor i feel like i'm in exalted gear.

The delays in melee combat are terrible. Last time I did an Aden Tour with a clan, it took us a long time to kill the raid.  Normally need one BR to kill one raid. It took me three or four BR's for one baylor and 1-2 for a raid otherwise. That was awful. Sometimes on Baylor, my normal attack doesn't work at all and I have to go out immediately and eneter again. Besides, I see a big difference in my damage between morning and evening. It hurts my Tyr QQ a lot

I've been thinking about this for a while. This might make a lot of people angry but I'm gonna go ahead and say it.

I think lag on NCWest Lineage 2 exists because of their lax policy against hardware macros.

I don't use them but I've seen plenty of videos of them being used and they're literally spamming hundreds if not thousands of commands per minute. One person might not be a problem but what if 7/8ths of the server uses these hardware macros? Would it not cause an overload of requests.. ultimately causing all of this lag?