Attribute question

Kicdo

Hello,

I have a feoh storm screamer with  a weapon r110 wind attribute 450 and I use Dark Stance.

Am I going to attack 450 dark attribute instead of wind? If so, why doesn't change the attribute attack in the status window?

Kind regards,

9 hours ago, GoddessOfPain said:

It doesn't work like that. You attribute value is always determined by your weapon. So if your weapon is wind attribute you should either change stance to wind or change your weapon's attribute to dark so it matches your dark stance you're using ! 

How it's supposed to work... Weapon Attribute(chosen to compliment an available stance) + Stance (+100 when matching Weapon), then passive/buff/item etc.

How it's actually working for me: Weapon Attribute(any including stance) + Stance (+100), but the 100 only lasts for a few seconds and toggle stays on(I tried Fire/Wind/Dark/Holy Weapons with Wind/Dark Stances)... then everything else.(the 100 shouldn't add when attribute doesn't match stance... and it should stay when they do.)

7 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

How it's supposed to work... Weapon Attribute(chosen to compliment an available stance) + Stance (+100 when matching Weapon), then passive/buff/item etc.

How it's actually working for me: Weapon Attribute(any including stance) + Stance (+100), but the 100 only lasts for a few seconds and toggle stays on(I tried Fire/Wind/Dark/Holy Weapons with Wind/Dark Stances)... then everything else.

The +100 comes from the Elemental Harmony buff that lasts 5 seconds. The stance itself only changes your spells to match its element and the element of the weapon you're using.

Using toggle to change stance to get benefit of +100 atribute means you change dark stance which give magic power 5% and wind stance which give 10% magic skill critical dmg every 4-5 sec.based on most set up this 100 atribute boost wont give something special especially if your set up is m. skill crit dmg and you luck lot power items.but even if you had lets say end game feoh with all possible m.power items you need to test if that toggle actually give you more dot or not.Btw i tested it for my set up wind stance is better since secure more dmg on m sckill crit dmg compare to power..not big difrence but wind gives more so no reason to make all this fuss