Cloak event.

Whatif

Dear @Juji @Hime  Cloaks are necessary item to get some pve damage. Majority of new people struggling to get past +5 cloaks. This is  not easy task even for advanced enchanters. Please consider to ease +1-10 enchantment. You do not have even adjust rates , just provide supply of stable cloak enchants. Because those a very rare and extremely expensive for newbies for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I do agree with you.
Bought 75 enchant scrolls, didn't go further than +5 this year.
30 Legendary Scrolls on a Aden cloak +5, failed 30 Legendary Scrolls that is less than 3% of success rate...
Luckily I had bought those with Hero Coins so it didn't affect too much my wallet, since it is counted as "extra" coins they gift you.

Should have sold them & gotten the cloak from player instead... All this for "gambling my luck".

I learned my lesson from last year where I spent over 1k euros and got maximum +7 cloak, guess the amount of Adena I could have had instead and buy it straight...

Worse I had Elmore+17 back then, I failed so many enchants in a row, it ended up +7. That day I shutdown the game and went to sleep because of frustration.

This year I didn't do the same mistake. I bought the 75 scrolls from players for "fun Aden Cloak enchant" & I got during year 2 cloaks +15 (elmore&ferios) and a second ferios+10. From Ncoin > Adena conversion, I paid less than what I did last year with the boxes... Got Ferios+10 for 40b, Elmore+10 for 40b, Ferios+15 for 100b.

Since enchant rates are screwed, prices of Elmore have double in a year due to rarity.

First I went to +7. Sold and bought +10, sold and bought +11, sold and bought +15 Elmore.

Guess what? Enchant rates still are bad. Cloak gambling is the worst, because they are really needed ingame and people are hoping to get at least +7/+10.

Luckily if you run with Stable enchants, your luck is much better. Got a couple of clan mates who actually made this way from +7 to +11 cloaks. None went above.

I do not even consider making my Ferios or Elmore +16/+17/+18 because I simply do not trust the event at the moment, and I prefer to play a bit longer and gather Adena to buy them from players than from store gambling.

I have always been more lucky to enchant stuff once the events are over. Coincidence?

I agree that it should not be easy to enchant cloaks, but at the rate of the game, everyone that spend 1k into the cloak event and who didn't get +10 should be rewarded one for free.