Waiting for lag response

Dojigiri

Gm's, you are always attentive to the forum, I know because, like me, many had their posts deleted within 1 hour or 2 of published because they affected the rules and others. I mention this because we have many many posts about lag complaints that we have that affects us all and the melee attack more, we would like an answer if there is any solution, or any measure to cover this error. It is up to us players to take the option of changing a character like archer or ugly that affects them less or leaving the game with no response when they read us.
this is disrespectful.

We await your response and I hope that others continue to post about it so constantly that they listen to us, that posting on the subject does not affect the rules of the game so they would not have to delete these posts

This is so true, I think more of my posts are deleted now then even get read.  The lag is even bad on archer now, forget trying to play dagger.   Dying cuz can't vr fast enough, adena farming nerfed, my iss sometimes jumps backwards when a skill procs.  xp nerfed,  and literally nothing!!!