Weapon exchange

spag3tka

Hello,

i return to the world of Lineage 2 after some time and i want to know. I have blessed helios retributor +8 but because Wynn is dead class im looking for a way how to obtain better weapon for my new tyrr. Is there any way how to exchange blessed helios retributor for 2h sword same quality?

l2 Wiki says you can exchange it at Artisan black (https://l2wiki.com/Blessed_Helios_Retributer#Currency%20For) is that true? Do u need to have a clan with clan hall in Gludio to be able to exchange weapons?

Thank you for your response

3 hours ago, spag3tka said:

Hello,

i return to the world of Lineage 2 after some time and i want to know. I have blessed helios retributor +8 but because Wynn is dead class im looking for a way how to obtain better weapon for my new tyrr. Is there any way how to exchange blessed helios retributor for 2h sword same quality?

l2 Wiki says you can exchange it at Artisan black (https://l2wiki.com/Blessed_Helios_Retributer#Currency%20For) is that true? Do u need to have a clan with clan hall in Gludio to be able to exchange weapons?

Thank you for your response

Some Titans are still using Retributers(even tho it was changed to 2hand Staff)... Paulina's Apocalypse, Emperor, Shadow and Exalted Retributers  all Have both Magic and Fighter SA bonuses. If you change the SAs and maybe the Element/Augment you should be able to use it until Red Libra... when/if you do change it to a Slasher you could safe enchant it higher with HEWR.   The NEW Stone of Destiny(Anniversary/Red Libra event) will let you Change Wynn to a new class.

If you do the Exalted quest, I think you can get Enchanted Exalted weapon, which is better or similar than R99 +8 weapon. After that you can buy more and more exalted weapon for adena (blunt, 2h blunt, spear) whatever you want to your TYR.

But! These weapon good enough until  lvl 105-107 max.