multi account?

Linnox

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Angeleyez said:

how? i log in on my account and after i cant open another

You will have to close the NC Launcher after the game client launches and open the Launcher again, log in again, etc.

tip: after you log into the NC Launcher click the Settings button at the top-right (cog icon). There are settings here to tell the Launcher to close when the game client opens ("When starting the game" > Close Launcher)

Hope this helps

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, meatbun said:

You will have to close the NC Launcher after the game client launches and open the Launcher again, log in again, etc.

tip: after you log into the NC Launcher click the Settings button at the top-right (cog icon). There are settings here to tell the Launcher to close when the game client opens ("When starting the game" > Close Launcher)

Hope this helps

One more question SORRY!!!! All these with the same account or different? example of 2 different nc accounts? thank you for your replay

16 minutes ago, Angeleyez said:

One more question SORRY!!!! All these with the same account or different? example of 2 different nc accounts? thank you for your replay

No problem- they need to be different accounts i.e. different email address at log in (can't log in 2 characters from same email)

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

random question added  to this   i returned  after a long time  away   (kast played in goddess)     i had 2 accounts        both to the same email address     and i used the logings to get into them   now   it asks for email  and then loads one of the accouts   how can i get to the other one