Old Lineage 2

Dear NC Soft,

You truly created one of the greatest games of all time -- back in the early stages. When I came back to this game I was very confused to see where it had gone. Level 99 in 20 minutes? Back in the day that would never happen. There is absolutely nothing similar to the old Lineage 2. What happened to you all? The people who had one of the greatest holds on hard core mmorpgs deleted everyone's old charater? For what?

NC Soft, you are have the hold on the mmorpg market. You just need to bring it back. BRING BACK CLASSIC SERVERS LIKE THE OLD BARTZ. I CRY AT NIGHT MISSING THE OLD LINEAGE 2. YOU ALL ARE GENIUSES AND YOU'RE NOT LIVING UP TO IT. BRING IT BACK NC SOFT. THIS IS SUCH GARBAGE.

I will not play Lineage 2 until you change it back. And I do suggest you ad a monthly fee of 10-15 dollars so you don't add P2W. 

19 hours ago, OwnlyWon said:

Dear NC Soft,

You truly created one of the greatest games of all time -- back in the early stages. When I came back to this game I was very confused to see where it had gone. Level 99 in 20 minutes? Back in the day that would never happen. There is absolutely nothing similar to the old Lineage 2. What happened to you all? The people who had one of the greatest holds on hard core mmorpgs deleted everyone's old charater? For what?

NC Soft, you are have the hold on the mmorpg market. You just need to bring it back. BRING BACK CLASSIC SERVERS LIKE THE OLD BARTZ. I CRY AT NIGHT MISSING THE OLD LINEAGE 2. YOU ALL ARE GENIUSES AND YOU'RE NOT LIVING UP TO IT. BRING IT BACK NC SOFT. THIS IS SUCH GARBAGE.

I will not play Lineage 2 until you change it back. And I do suggest you ad a monthly fee of 10-15 dollars so you don't add P2W. 

their is a classic Server but its overran by bots.. its broken also .. I agree with you when it first started.. I couldn't wait to get home after work and put in a good 6 hours of game play - and on the weekends with friends like 16 hours a day :). those days are long gone they might never return again. Good mems.. 

Fact 1: You came with the wrong expectations to the game
Fact 2: If the game content and Lvl had stopped at Interlude lineage would have died looooong time ago.

Game is still pretty fun and everything they add gives it more lifetime. Lineage 2 now is as close to Interlude as interlude is close to WOW. Its another game.

Might not work to you, but I dont think you woud have any problems to find a server where you could  feed the Nostalgia.

On 4/9/2021 at 12:51 AM, OwnlyWon said:

Dear NC Soft,

I feel your pain. It's nothing like it used to be. There's no skill required anymore. Just throw a bunch of money at it & you're good to go now.

23 hours ago, BlueBerry said:

their is a classic Server but its overran by bots.. its broken also .. I agree with you when it first started.. I couldn't wait to get home after work and put in a good 6 hours of game play - and on the weekends with friends like 16 hours a day :). those days are long gone they might never return again. Good mems.. 

Classic server is nothing like pre-GoD Lineage 2.

3 hours ago, xQuiuvat said:

Fact 1: You came with the wrong expectations to the game
Fact 2: If the game content and Lvl had stopped at Interlude lineage would have died looooong time ago.

Game is still pretty fun and everything they add gives it more lifetime. Lineage 2 now is as close to Interlude as interlude is close to WOW. Its another game.

Might not work to you, but I dont think you woud have any problems to find a server where you could  feed the Nostalgia.

Actually he came back with the proper expectations. OwnlyWon is basing his/her expectations on this game when it was fun, balanced & fair; there was a level playing field. A player couldn't blow a bunch of money to give himself/herself an huge advantage like it does today. Game content was expanded every few months before this P2W model came along.

Starting over on a illegal server is probably the last thing OwnlyWon wants to do. Which is probably why OwnlyWon is posting this. This game used to be hardcore. Nothing like it is today. Starting over would mean it'll take OwnlyWon a year to even reach Lv.80 if he grinded for over 8 hours per day. Not to mention the amount of work it'll take to craft & farm his items.

I could only imagine how long it took Ownlywon to acquire whatever he/she has on the current server. Time is valuable.

The old L2 was better in a way. Classes were more balanced and pvp was more competitive. Today, strength between some players and classes is absolutely absurd.  When you get a top player that can wipe out a whole pt or clan with 1 or 2 aoes takes the fun away. The pay 2 win marketing strategy killed the game for many players. Only ppl with deep pockets can fully enjoy this new version of L2.

• Like 2