There are standard sieges to castles.

C4RAJO

There are standard sieges to castles.

Apparently by those who participate, there are no rules of siege to castles.

Before only the clans that belonged to the castles could defend them, added the clans accepted as defenders.

The clans with castles could not participate in other sieges to other castles, those rules no longer apply.

These new or current rules are like this to allow 1 or 2 clans to take castles with other backpack clans?

I would appreciate lighting.

• Like 4

There are no rules against someone bringing multiple clans to try and take a castle with one of this multiple clans. There's also no rules against someone going onto a siege field to attack whoever they want, regardless of signing or not.

L2 always been like this. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, C4RAJO said:

Thank you very much for the information.

This is the awesomeness that makes L2 unique. Politics play a major role in sieges regardless of participant signing. 

Now, the balance of this, is the attacker and/or defender can still openly kill the non signed clan on siege field without penalty, the non signed clan can't res on siege field, and they can't take control of a castle. They will also receive all dmg from both attackers and defenders (except from their own party members) . There are negative aspects to not signing to try and balance this. 

• Like 1

Maybe they need to make a new debuff for non signed clans/toons to castle sieges.

Like Curse of the Invader debuff (not defensive debuff but an offensive one) that escalates longer their on the field and last for 5 minutes off the field IE 1 minute on field= 10%  5 minutes on field max 50% reduction in PvP damage.  Sounds like a lot but when your getting hit with dragon weapons for 500k - 1 million damage is it really that much?  Until dragon or cursed weapons become available outside the select few that might be a proper balance and make non signed people more selctive of their interference instead of sitting at a castle protecting an alt clan.

There are so few who participate in the sieges, always the same clans going from one castle to another.

Everyone knows that they are 2 or 3 real clans with their clans backpacks.

Setting guidelines would make other clans participate, clans without much equipment, which would make the fights longer and more fun.

But apparently the server policy is what we have today, I hope that at some point it is evaluated.

The fortresses are mostly blocked, there are only a couple left, the sieges are the same 4 that do not add more fun than the nonsense they speak.

• Like 4

On 4/14/2021 at 11:20 AM, Slycutter said:

Yea my clan does a fort just for easy rep points and some extra items like fort talismans etc but its kind pointless since they dont give clan buffs like they use why they removed that feature is beyond me too.

my guess is bc of the self buffs we all have.  but i agree, dumb to remove them.  were the old fortress buffs the old non awakened buffs?

• Like 1

Yes, the siege a castle and fortress have been almost prohibitive.

Good old quests have been erased, factions erased.

Today I enter the game knowing that I will only activate a macro, and I will continue with another game in the VM. Sad. Yes sad.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, C4RAJO said:

Yes, the siege a castle and fortress have been almost prohibitive.

Good old quests have been erased, factions erased.

Today I enter the game knowing that I will only activate a macro, and I will continue with another game in the VM. Sad. Yes sad.

im miss factions.  thatn was an awesome feature that pushed you to xp in different zones, not just the best xp or adena zone

• Like 1