L2 made for solo players? Group and constant parties? To kill Raid bosses for crap LOOT?

L2 Community, 

What do you need to do well in L2, you need gear, lvls, and buffs.  

to get the lvls you need gear, to get the gear you need adena (or ncoin, or gamble at the l2 events), to use it all you need buffs.

party requires, wc, prophet, bd, sws, shilien elder, warlock.  But you you don't promote grouping @JujiFolks make more experiance, adena (if in a zone that drops adena) soloing/duoing.  Box the support and kick them ...so the solo person or duo makes all the experiance.  There isn't much incentive to add people to parties...

why require a bd, sws, pp, ol/wc ... might as well bring the ISS class from live server to classic... less toons to box or play .... (that will fix lag) this isn't l2 classic or old school lineage 2 so don't worry about having iss..

There is nothing we really gain from doing as a raid force the following raids : 

1.  Elemental bosses- Ch3 drops, sometimes brilliant varnish random stuff... 4-5 items 
  2.  Epic Elementals (other than brilliant varnishes, since we ended up with codex boxes awarding 1, 2, 3, 4.. awesome ..in my opinion; but a few events before you charged almost 50 usd to get a random ch1 ch 2, ch3, or ch4..and the only one we cared about was ch 4)
  3. Frintessa raid (instance) - rarely drops anything worthwhile
  4. Antharas ..still undoable

No real gear from any of that.  Special Crafting - is the only real way to get stuff  ..which means you need adena and items to convert into points and gamble it away.  No real sense of accomplishments.

---

Many suggestions out there ... i'm sure you have read them.  Here are some additional that i have not seen..or maybe missed

1. Add full Codex drops to Epic Elementals-Add XForms to drop Rare/legendary/mythic
  2. Add all chapter drops to regular Elementals, increase number of elemental zones that drop from loot
  3. Add Buff book slot 4 to Frintessa, incrase the chance that it will drop a frintessa earing.  Add XForms to drop Rare/legendary/mythic
  4. I'd say tweak Antharas so its killable but then that means the current server Gods will get it everytime ... so instead improve the rewards in the Balthus Instanced Baium, Antharas, Zaken, Frintessa- Let it drop 1 boss jewel, or give out more of the varnishes to make real jewelry... you need 4 anyways to make a lvl 3 and 8 jewels to make a lvl 4.  Improve the enchant success rate and drop rate of the Balthus Knights Glittering Varnishes, and Shiny Varnishes (or sell them in the NPC that spawns upon completion)
  5. You've added Collections to the game... great-  Now add C grade enchants (armor/weapon/improved), B grade enchants (armor, weapon, improved) to the grocery merchant, l2 coin store.  give us the ability to have these items accessible ..improved B enchants went away when you removed them from the lvl 70 raid bosses (the dark knight that would spawn, and when you changed Zaken's drop table)
  6. Reinstate extract scrolls permanently in the game in the l2 store -  
  7. Add S gems, A gems to the grocery Store
  8. Make Goldberg a daily instance, add more instances..reinstate the daily rewards for 4 sepulcher passes..

I'll stop there-  look at the rewards --- they are not worth the time to do  and worse are the enchant/success rates on a lot of these things (i'll devote another posting to that later)

good night

HammerForge