Please Don't Take Our Pot(s) from Us ✨

I just noticed that a few  of my alts have over 400+ pots that will expire on July 7th. These alts are typically more difficult to level, so I wait for XP events to level them. They absolutely need the pots to hunt in the now much harder mob environment.   Is it really necessary to remove them now that we have an XP event???

Now, if the plan is to give us a ton of other free pots on July 7th to replace these pots, then ignore this request. But somehow I don't think that's the case.

You knew from the beginning those pots were to be deleted, it's the first thing they say on the website of the event. If you didn't know, just learn to read events notes and patch notes or maintenance on forum when they happen, you'll save yourself a lot of issues like wasting 400+ pots. Just use them before timer is off that's all

You should have used potions when needed.
I used all "temporary" potions prior to all other potions.
I have close to non left, only the fix ones.

With current XP event, I kept all fixes ones till the temporary faded.

Always keep all boost from Castilla, Crisis etc for XP events. Rest of the time, XP is bad.

On 7/4/2021 at 11:48 AM, Get2ThePoint said:

I just noticed that a few  of my alts have over 400+ pots that will expire on July 7th. These alts are typically more difficult to level, so I wait for XP events to level them. They absolutely need the pots to hunt in the now much harder mob environment.   Is it really necessary to remove them now that we have an XP event???

Now, if the plan is to give us a ton of other free pots on July 7th to replace these pots, then ignore this request. But somehow I don't think that's the case.

you just noticed that after like 8 weeks?

On 7/8/2021 at 3:09 PM, GhostintheShell said:

sorry you didn't get to use it all.  we all made that mistakes sometimes.  some of us have life, some work, some travel the world.  Lineage2 is just a game.  BETTER BE.

Thanks.

That was more or less the point of my post -- that assigning a shelf life to the pots pretty much means that we must use them on NCSoft's schedule, not our own. It's kind of like the Anniversary gifts that get taken away, whether you use them or not.  I don't see the harm in letting players keep them. They would have come in handy this week as I am now on vacation from work and I have time to level those characters.

But, oh well, no point in whining over spilled milk. Time to find a better source of entertainment.

Take care, everyone. 👻👻💀