@Sunshine, some general words of advice about the upcoming weeks.

You might not fully realize it, but I can assure you that you are sitting on an absolute goldmine here with Aden servers. If you fully knew the amount of interested people, and the sheer potential that is possible here, you would realize that 3 servers wouldn't be nearly enough to contain the crowd. 

You will probably be receiving a ton of feedback and comments on here over the upcoming weeks about this. Some might be heavily critical. Keep in mind that many of us have already played these new servers, multiple times in fact. We have seen the mistakes, what works, what doesn't. numerous times. We have spent countless thousands of dollars in the process.

I could tell you exactly what will work, and what won't. I could tell you how you could have 3 servers filled to the brim with players, or how you could have 3 servers that are completely dead and need to be merged within a few months (EU Rose/Pink, for example).

During this time before the launch, other players with as much or even more experience with this game than I have will comment on here. I highly suggest that you take into consideration these comments, and fight to get changes enacted before this game launches.

Because again, you are sitting on a goldmine.

• L2 Team

Thanks for the enthusiasm, @Enthused!

I appreciate the feedback, and I can see how invested you are in the Lineage II franchise. While you’ll never hear a promise uttered from these digital lips, I can assure you that the team that supports Lineage II Aden and I will do our darndest to ensure that any player-impacting issues are put in front of the people who can make those changes. 

8 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I appreciate the feedback, and I can see how invested you are in the Lineage II franchise. While you’ll never hear a promise uttered from these digital lips, I can assure you that the team that supports Lineage II Aden and I will do our darndest to ensure that any player-impacting issues are put in front of the people who can make those changes. 

Cant say that about live servers :D   " Lineage II Aden and I will do our darndest to ensure that any player-impacting issues"      as they don't care about them issues , tell @Juji and @Hime to try to do the same as they just ignorant and won't support or reply to customers :D 

On 7/21/2021 at 9:32 PM, Sunshine said:

Unfortunately this position from NCWest which is reasonable, is meet with a deaf wall from Korea, they simply don't care what we say, we're not as important, all that is relevant is our wallets. This game is great, but it has become less great as Korea wants to keep on milking the cow.