decrease the LCoin price while there's time !

iJustice

The price is nearly identical to EU. 20 euro is roughly 25 USD, maybe like 50 cents less depending on the current exchange rate. But for all intents and purposes, the pricing and costs will be very similar between EU and NA.

I suspect that these prices will be too high for most players.

13 minutes ago, DisplayFoFUn said:

I don't get it, Sayha 30 days is 480 coins = $5+ or 2000 L2coins = $25, I'm confused.

That is for Sayha's Will, known as Limited Sayha in EU. It only gives a 200% bonus.

Compared to regular Sayha, it is very bad, and you will have significantly lower XP and Adena drop rates while using it.

14 minutes ago, DisplayFoFUn said:

Which one is regular Sayha, didn't see in the list, Sayha storm perhaps?

Regular Sayha is "Sayha's Blessing". Sayha Storm is used in conjunction with Sayha's Blessing. The mechanic is that when you use a Sayha Storm when you have regular Sayha activated, you will use up your Sayha much faster, but will get a 200% XP increase for it.

The cheaper Sayha, "Sayha's Will" as it's named here, isn't really worth using, and cannot be combined with a Storm. That's why it's so cheap on the store.

are wanting to start the server and already go bankrupt in 30 days? same price as the EU, no one will stop playing in the EU where there are already items to play here in NA with prices so high, you can review these prices, or better not even open that it's going to fail.@hime

6 hours ago, JohnnyRico said:

The price is nearly identical to EU. 20 euro is roughly 25 USD, maybe like 50 cents less depending on the current exchange rate. But for all intents and purposes, the pricing and costs will be very similar between EU and NA.

I suspect that these prices will be too high for most players.

it doesn't matter.

If you see $25 in Ncoin page, it'll be 25 Euros too. No less. 

People that know what NCwest can do in order to get money, they kept their hype about aden servers :P

You cannot change anything, we knew this was gonna be a p2w fest from the first day. Imagine what they will add in store next weeks.

All newbies, welcome to NCSoft West. This is the real pay 2 survive l2 

5 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

it doesn't matter.

If you see $25 in Ncoin page, it'll be 25 Euros too. No less. 

People that know what NCwest can do in order to get money, they kept their hype about aden servers :P

You cannot change anything, we knew this was gonna be a p2w fest from the first day. Imagine what they will add in store next weeks.

All newbies, welcome to NCSoft West. This is the real pay 2 survive l2 

That doesn't make any sense. An EU player purchasing NCoin would pay the equivalent exchange rate amount of $25 USD. In the case of Euros, that's about ~21 Euros.