Ranged Fighter's Drops

So as a ranged fighter you get your adena but you don't get your other drops. Say you had a full drop of armor or weap and you auto hunting there's no way to get your drop and someone else takes it. I am pretty sure that already happened many times. Is there any way to implement complete auto loot for ranged fighters?? I feel it is unfair not to be able to pickup all your loot while melee toons auto pickup on spot everything because they fight close range.

Bro, I have the solution for mages: Activate melee auto attack (only one to 5 skills). I tested and it works, Everytime the mage goes for a melee attack then uses 2, 3 times the skill then attack melee again in a loop. Results:

Slower to kill, mana Always FULL and you will pick up loot.

For archers, try to see if there is any skill with close range, and try to do the same trick.

By the way, I am not 100% convinced that it is a thing because I've seen a lot of armor, gloves and other stuff picked up by a dual box archer of mine.

But I still do what I said before because I am superstitious and don't trust auto hunt x)

10 hours ago, ShiningArrows said:

Both skills on arbalester got 700 range. There's no way I can get close for pickup.

Try setting the short distance auto target mode - you will only target mobs within 600 , this should mean most of your kills die within 600 or closer depending how many shots you need to kill, and whether the mob is focused (charges) at you or not.

I found auto pickup seems to mostly work for me using short range target, with a 700 range nuke.

(I suspect the main times stuff doesnt get picked, is when the mob is chasing another player while you kill it, meaning it dies at 700+range from you cos its moving away as you shoot) Using manner mode and careful positioning can reduce this.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:15 AM, Karmeligullo said:

If you kill monster with one, two hits from long distance you will have problems with picking up the drops. There is no good way to avoid this.

On 8/16/2021 at 11:50 PM, ShiningArrows said:

Both skills on arbalester got 700 range. There's no way I can get close for pickup.

In that case, use short next target, instead of the long range next target. I think it will work, as I got many drops from my archer, with this setup.

But I understand that it could be a problem for some people anyway:
Some people would be pissed off to see that their archer is walking all over the place to pick stuff up, maybe some people want to pick up close things but not at long range, so we don't waste time.

19 hours ago, Undefined said:

In that case, use short next target, instead of the long range next target. I think it will work, as I got many drops from my archer, with this setup.

But I understand that it could be a problem for some people anyway:
Some people would be pissed off to see that their archer is walking all over the place to pick stuff up, maybe some people want to pick up close things but not at long range, so we don't waste time.

If you change target to short distance, you will wait for mobs to respawn next to you. If you use Long Distance target, it also selects nearest mobs first, then selects mobs further away from you. By using long distance you can kill more mobs.

Using short distance is prefered way only if monsters stay in groups and each group is separated from other ones.

• Thanks 1