Blackbird - Clan NovaVita is recruiting, please read then details inside.

Connex

After many years and a lot of experience in Lineage 2, I have decided to start my own clan. Briefly, I am looking for people that are here for the long run, people that are not afraid to try an fail, pvp against the odds and most importantly improve their character. 

Everything that has been achieved so far irl and in a game has happened through trial and error, there is nothing most irritating than a bunch of crybabies that want everything to go in their way and cannot accept defeat or failing an enchant.

I do not say that defeat should be accepted, this game model (Aden/Essence)  is new for most of us, so there is a learning curve. I named my clan, out of respect to my first ever PvP Clan back on Sieghardt,  "NovaVita", ICA alliance.

Clan is Lv1 at the moment but for those who are not familiar with it, you do not have to do anything, other than be online and afk XP to help level the clan.

Although this is a US based server, like many others I come from EU, this is not a recruiting criteria but good to know info beforehand.

Looking for people 55+ 
Support can be 53+

PM me ingame - Connex

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

Bumping this!

Clan lv3 by tomorrow!

LF people both in EU and US timezones, we have a solid core group with discord for communication and info sharing.

About to get involved with raids too.

PM or better mail Connex or iCnx ingame and we will get back to you.

ok thankx. we'll look you up....but please....please, and i can't stress this enough, if anyone ever think of sending this >>==> "?" <==<< as a respond....is an automatic /block....on my book at least, because that's just childish and un-professional....not to mention illegal....but we'll get into that reason....later....have a good day and happy gaming....))

Clan has now over 20 members need more people in the level 60 range so we can do more stuff.

Discord is a must, there is going to be pvp and you cannot do anything without proper communication.
Fortunately for us, we have the tanks and a couple of healers, we are looking for DD's right now and a few extra healers.

80% of the time people are AFK, myself included, so please if you cannot get a hold of me, send me an ingame mail and i will get back to you. 

Hey There! I am interested in coming back to the game but havent played in a lonnnnnng time

- Times I can play: 10am -1am Everyday (Pacific Time)
- Work From Home: Can login whenever to help
- Use Discord (Discord is Focus#2378)

I like playing Healers or Nukers but I really tbh have not started the game due to feeling that I wont find a community that is US/English and the thread I have been reading about how people feel about Aden.

Would love to join up on Discrd and just get a better vibe before I put a time commitment into the game. Thanks ❤️