Cannot Download / Install the Game (Merged)

Nencja

21 hours ago, Orochimaru21 said:

after downloading the laucher and trying to download the game, after accepting the terms, the laucher freezes and gets frozen forever without downloading the game, anyone else with this problem? Help! I'm going to miss the daily rewards.'

same problem

The support team asked for a dxdiag and to run other third party program, but i can install Aion and BnS with no problem, just L2 install not work, personally i tried with 2 other pc's but nothing works, so i dont think the problem is in our side.

Same here opened a ticket two days ago.  Ran HijackThis (twice), DXDiag, WinMTR, disable startup services, and set to "run as administrator".   Nothing worked.  They seem to be in denial that it is a launcher/installer problem.   Really bad there is no way to escalate the problem with Customer Support or get the Community Managers attention.      

Hello Everyone,  I find the solution for this problem !  at least it worked for me, Im running windows 10 --> right click on the "NC launcher 2"  , next click the "Compatibility",, then checkmark  "Run this program as an administrator"  then boom try again ... it worked for me ! good luck  you all ! ill see you in the game ! 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...