Show Must Go On

Namikaze

After the implementation of the antibots system, long awaited for years by fans of a cleaner and fairer game, now we await a reordering and balance. Maybe with the return of quests including dangeons for groups and for clans, revaluation of classes and the role that each one has within the original proposals in lineage2 classic. There must be a balance between the classic gameplay and proposal of l2 and the news and improvements it received (autohunting, random craft, collection system, etc) without the implementation of one meaning the complete exclusion of the other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You spoke very well! No doubt antboot system came to help save the Server.

But a few things are still missing:

* Individual quests, clan quests.

* Revitalize dwarves, they cannot become an obsolete race in the game.

* Char Pk had to lose even his soul. Char Pk had to be punished (and it isn't).

* Original L2 pets had to come back, with their endless quests, but they needed to come back.

* And I defend that the drop had to go straight to the bags. Don't stay on the floor.

* Dungeons/catacombs had to be a quest, it enters and stays for 1 hour and the character is removed from it, when its time is up. And you can't go back that day.

And without a shadow of a doubt, super congratulations to the antboots system. We've been waiting for this for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am very happy with the opening of the new server, Aden, with the implementation of the antbot system.

But I would love to know, what is your idea for Classic? Do you @Juji @Hime,  intend to keep it, do you intend to update it, correct the things we scored on the forum?

Can we continue playing in the classic? or should we choose one of the other servers and migrate?

The worst part of all is to think that the number of players in the game x number of active players in the forum are very different proportions, and even the few that see here on the forum, we feel abandoned for not having questions/suggestions answered. is it like this in the other forums (Aden and Live)?

I have suggestions that have already made birthdays, on the forum, and many without following an answer.

• Like 1