blessed exalted armor set revamp

Degus

This is a no brainer,  these boxes/consumables should be able to trade on acct!.  Many people buy the set just for the consumables, I for 1 have thrown away 5 sets of armor at this point, if I could equip another toon on the same acct, I'd make that set +10 and give my main the consumables, thats 50 scrolls per set your missing out on selling.   Do you have a marketing department?  Crazy!!!

10 hours ago, Degus said:

This is a no brainer,  these boxes/consumables should be able to trade on acct!.  Many people buy the set just for the consumables, I for 1 have thrown away 5 sets of armor at this point, if I could equip another toon on the same acct, I'd make that set +10 and give my main the consumables, thats 50 scrolls per set your missing out on selling.   Do you have a marketing department?  Crazy!!!

If they would ADD an Exalted enchanting bundle: 50 Blessed Exalted Armor enchants and the box of consumables(105+ quantity limited for Account(10?)... reset yearly with Hero Coins) Then they could change the Exalted Armor bundles... instead of Account limit of 2 per type, they could limit 1 per type for each character on the account.(if they took out Exalted Soul Crystal and some extras, like Challenger Weapon stuff... they could remove the limit and discount them 40-60%)