Full drop…

Infid3l

I’m wondering if this is just my character of if anyone else in experiencing this as well.  I haven’t gotten as much as a accessory drop over the past 2 weeks.  I’m on full grace, I’ve been primarily hunting in PoLM, Toi, and DV.  Besides the 4 hours I do in Primeval every day and the trans daily’s I’m lvling.  

I started a new character last week and have the 30 day 200% green sayas pot and it has basically picked up a full Theca set, bgrade jewelry and boots, a samurai long sword, a cgrade staff.

I’m not complaining , I’m just concerned I’ve missed something.

Plains of Lizardmen mobs don't drop full items, just random craft mats. Higher level hunting grounds don't give drops like lower level ones, because most mobs don't drop full items. Check droplist if you are interested in knowing what exactly can you get in a specific hunting zone and what mobs drop full items and what mobs don't.

1 hour ago, Vladbila said:

Plains of Lizardmen mobs don't drop full items, just random craft mats. Higher level hunting grounds don't give drops like lower level ones, because most mobs don't drop full items. Check droplist if you are interested in knowing what exactly can you get in a specific hunting zone and what mobs drop full items and what mobs don't.

https://lineage2.plaync.com/guidebook/l2/view?title=사냥터 드롭 아이템

they do, some B stuff and A grade. But mobs are weak, so chances are extremely low for any kind of drop.