Subjugation Reset twice?

Infid3l

I was in Cruma yesterday at 98% on my subjugation and I was checking the clock 8 hrs b4 reset and my counter zero’s out.  So I’m like okay, it must have been early, I earned 20% more before it reset when it said it was going to.  I checked for a key both times and nothings there.  What’s up?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Infid3l said:

I was in Cruma yesterday at 98% on my subjugation and I was checking the clock 8 hrs b4 reset and my counter zero’s out.  So I’m like okay, it must have been early, I earned 20% more before it reset when it said it was going to.  I checked for a key both times and nothings there.  What’s up?

@SunshineNot sure if is related to our timezone problem, but please, take a look at that! Something is really wrong.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 12:49 PM, Undefined said:

@SunshineNot sure if is related to our timezone problem, but please, take a look at that! Something is really wrong.

Just happened 30 mins ago it says I have +4 hours before reset on subjugation and it reset both my TOI and PotLM that I was waiting to turn in later tonight.  Any GM’s reading this thread?  I want my crappy minor boxes and credit for the mission…

• Like 1