Removal of Shilen Jewelry in December Question.

CantQuitL2

My Question is why only email the owners of these rare items? Why not make an official post like you normally do?

If not for someone who got one of these emails telling me about it I would never know. You are giving the chance for scams, people might dump these OP rare items for high prices but lower than usual, and then the buyer of the Shilen doesn't know what happens in December and is screwed.

For anyone who doesn't know, NCsoft only emailed holders of these items telling them about the removal and asking them to take a stage 1 God jewel as compensation. Removal date for the Shilen Rings Earrings Neckalce is December 15th. 

Just. Why.

6 hours ago, CantQuitL2 said:

My Question is why only email the owners of these rare items? Why not make an official post like you normally do?

If not for someone who got one of these emails telling me about it I would never know. You are giving the chance for scams, people might dump these OP rare items for high prices but lower than usual, and then the buyer of the Shilen doesn't know what happens in December and is screwed.

For anyone who doesn't know, NCsoft only emailed holders of these items telling them about the removal and asking them to take a stage 1 God jewel as compensation. Removal date for the Shilen Rings Earrings Neckalce is December 15th. 

Just. Why.

That is pretty messed up. 

Please post the mail you received.