Swordsinger spellbooks, where to find?

Zephirion

Hi, I'm a lvl 69 Swordsinger playing the Aden server and I got  very early after hitting lvl 40 Sword Symphony, Song of Wind lvl2, Song of Earth lvl2 and Hunter's Song skills, but they require a spellbook each, where do I find those items? is there any database where I can search this myself? tried to find it but there's not a lot of info about it out there.

Thanks in advance!

48 minutes ago, Zephirion said:

Hi, I'm a lvl 69 Swordsinger playing the Aden server and I got  very early after hitting lvl 40 Sword Symphony, Song of Wind lvl2, Song of Earth lvl2 and Hunter's Song skills, but they require a spellbook each, where do I find those items? is there any database where I can search this myself? tried to find it but there's not a lot of info about it out there.

Thanks in advance!

These speellbooks drop from certain Raids in the game, so for the moment, don't worry about these skills.

After you hit lvl 76, even more spells will require spellbooks, but you will get them as the game goes later on, when you will start raiding with a clan the Alliance Bosses. 

Also, check Special Crafting section under Spellbooks, you can see there what you require to craft certain spellbooks.

Have fun! ❤️

5 hours ago, Zephirion said:

Thanks in advance!

1) P2W events, not yet available. 

2) Special craft > spellbooks. Use items to craft books and gl! Chance is now displayed so you know what's ur chance of getting what you need.

3) Drop from 83+ raids, epics and end-game instances. Not yet available for the casual-low tier players.