Conversion of NcCoin to in-game adena

OrcishMayhem

52 minutes ago, OrcishMayhem said:

I assume if you want to pump real-life money into your account, the legal way to do it is to buy NcCoin. Am I right? If so, where can I find the exchange rate? I very much hope it's not a one-to-one exchange rate.

Depends on the item. Last event boxes was going for 5kk to 7kk a box.

I don't understand the answer. Hmmm, let's say I want to buy a C-grade weapon for each of 3 characters I have. Just taking a quick look at shops, that will take millions of adena. I assume I just need to load up on adena, and then repeat each time I advance a grade. Same for armor and accessories. I'm tryint to figure out if and how that's viable for me to do.

Anyone?  Did I violate some unwritten rule with this question? If so, I apologize. But hear me out, I'm looking to find a way to play through PVE on places where you would mostly need groups. I  got to experience some of the high-end places back in the 2000s, as part of a clan. I'm not seeing that as too likely now, so I'm thinking I need to see if I can do it with something like, maybe 2 - 5 boxed characters, plus my main.

17 hours ago, OrcishMayhem said:

I don't understand the answer. Hmmm, let's say I want to buy a C-grade weapon for each of 3 characters I have. Just taking a quick look at shops, that will take millions of adena. I assume I just need to load up on adena, and then repeat each time I advance a grade. Same for armor and accessories. I'm tryint to figure out if and how that's viable for me to do.

It all depends on what you want and how you want to play. I can tell you selling loot boxes is fast money. But there are many ways of making adena. What I can tell you is at higher level adena is a harder to come by.

If you don't want to buy nccoins and sell loot boxes. You need more then 1 account for sure.

Farm spell books some are more valuable then others and sell them or make alts get your daily quest done to get the 1 piece of  transformation book trade it at puna for 1 transformation when you have 10. Those sell between 1kk to 1.3kk

Dont use ss when farming. You can run up to 10 clients. So what you can do is make a 2 small groups 2x4 and sent one just to farm. While you focus on your main. And have 1 shop account to sell stuff. C GRADE drops kinda sell now days as well due to the collections.

just keep in mind higher level adena is harsh. 

Not sure what you planning to play

At high level its mostly you either want adena or you want exp.

Archers nukers can level fast in LoA but adena is super low.

Toi more for fighters or you need to have very high end gear. 

Most people have few toons next to their main party to farm in catacombs, or forgotten island and devils isle.

Another way to make adena is also selling items for subjugation but you need to be pretty high level and nice gear to do it efficiently 

What I have in mind, overall, is to form a group of 4 - 5 characters, playing simultaneously, and go through a lot of places that used to basically require groups, back in the 2000s. My main would be Destroyer / Titan. Support might be a BD, maybe a Warcryer/Doomcryer, maybe a summoner that can do dame and help with heals and/or mana, and mayyyybe a classic tank. As far as places, maybe Temple of Eva om up through, say maybe Forge of The Gods or Wall of Argos. And, I need some way to outfit that group as I level them. Hmmmm.

13 hours ago, OrcishMayhem said:

What I have in mind, overall, is to form a group of 4 - 5 characters, playing simultaneously, and go through a lot of places that used to basically require groups, back in the 2000s. My main would be Destroyer / Titan. Support might be a BD, maybe a Warcryer/Doomcryer, maybe a summoner that can do dame and help with heals and/or mana, and mayyyybe a classic tank. As far as places, maybe Temple of Eva om up through, say maybe Forge of The Gods or Wall of Argos. And, I need some way to outfit that group as I level them. Hmmmm.

in the end you will need any class what you can get if you aim higher than FoG or something else.
Skip the Tank you will mostly need it on Siege if you plan to go on Siege.

Titan,Warcryer,Warlock,BD,SWS,Prophet,Shilien Elder is the way to go as a Melee DD. if you cant afford high gear at the start build some little melee helper for Example. Phantom Summoner which is a great Party Healer and dont use any Mana for his heals.

8 hours ago, teeth said:

in the end you will need any class what you can get if you aim higher than FoG or something else.
Skip the Tank you will mostly need it on Siege if you plan to go on Siege.

Titan,Warcryer,Warlock,BD,SWS,Prophet,Shilien Elder is the way to go as a Melee DD. if you cant afford high gear at the start build some little melee helper for Example. Phantom Summoner which is a great Party Healer and dont use any Mana for his heals.

Thanks for the advice. I doubt I will be doing sieges, so point taken about tanks and about Phantom Summoner. If I have the Phantom Summoner for healing and the Warcryer for buffs, would the Shillien Elder be of any use?

2 hours ago, OrcishMayhem said:

Thanks for the advice. I doubt I will be doing sieges, so point taken about tanks and about Phantom Summoner. If I have the Phantom Summoner for healing and the Warcryer for buffs, would the Shillien Elder be of any use?

yes as melee dd he got the debuff stigma of shilen and is also a good healer