Post Update Nerf Dmg to Monsters

Orctron

Greetings to all,

This post is in relation to Dmg nerfs to all classes after the upate from last week in specific grind zones.

In the post patch update news i read that there were changes made to hunting zones balancing out xp/sp and drops.  The bad side to this that i noticed was that it now takes waaaaaaaay longer to kill green mobs.  I was so disappointed, i never have seen this in lineage 2 before to that degree. Yes a huge difference. Making it very painfully slow.  Wait unless you have recently bought the "Expedition Pack" that is valued at 4k ncoins.  Thats when you get most of your dmg pre patch update back but will still lack a little.  

How is this to be a fair balancing change to the user base, people have goals they spend real life money and in game money to achieve those goals and all of a sudden people decide to move the goal posts for reasons unexplained properly to the player base.  I was reading forums and arguments from  pro players who spent billions of in game coin to see it all dissipate all into an expedition pack.

I have recently returned and was enjoying the game  but was told from a friend if you don't buy these packs from the l2 store you will be left for dead.  So he convinced me to get a few items that yes did help only for those items to become obsolete with last weeks changes.  Does anyone listen to the player base.  Can the company please explain why last weeks nerfs to dmg at most hunting zones occurred and state what is the substitute in fairness to making this change.

thank you.

3 hours ago, Orctron said:

Greetings to all,

This post is in relation to Dmg nerfs to all classes after the upate from last week in specific grind zones.

In the post patch update news i read that there were changes made to hunting zones balancing out xp/sp and drops.  The bad side to this that i noticed was that it now takes waaaaaaaay longer to kill green mobs.  I was so disappointed, i never have seen this in lineage 2 before to that degree. Yes a huge difference. Making it very painfully slow.  Wait unless you have recently bought the "Expedition Pack" that is valued at 4k ncoins.  Thats when you get most of your dmg pre patch update back but will still lack a little.  

How is this to be a fair balancing change to the user base, people have goals they spend real life money and in game money to achieve those goals and all of a sudden people decide to move the goal posts for reasons unexplained properly to the player base.  I was reading forums and arguments from  pro players who spent billions of in game coin to see it all dissipate all into an expedition pack.

I have recently returned and was enjoying the game  but was told from a friend if you don't buy these packs from the l2 store you will be left for dead.  So he convinced me to get a few items that yes did help only for those items to become obsolete with last weeks changes.  Does anyone listen to the player base.  Can the company please explain why last weeks nerfs to dmg at most hunting zones occurred and state what is the substitute in fairness to making this change.

thank you.

Isn't this really your fault and theirs?  Lets take a deeper look at it.  This kind of behavior appears to have been happening for over a decade now.  The updates are focused on squeezing players and making the free game experience as miserable as possible.

So why at this point did you just not expect this type of behavior?

There is a simple way to resolve these issues.

/uninstall

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2021 at 4:45 AM, 4thcoming said:

Isn't this really your fault and theirs?  Lets take a deeper look at it.  This kind of behavior appears to have been happening for over a decade now.  The updates are focused on squeezing players and making the free game experience as miserable as possible.

So why at this point did you just not expect this type of behavior?

There is a simple way to resolve these issues.

/uninstall

I don't mind paying 10, 20, 50 or maybe 100€ per month. If in return, I see my character improve.

The fact someone needs to spend 1000€ or more to improve correctly, does not justify the cost.

For 1000€ per month, you have far more fun at any other game outside L2.

Their business model and rewarding system is too old.

Those who stay around are whales or RMTers. Majority of players, play another game meanwhile doing afk in L2 ;)

Best you can do, buy a second PC, let L2 run in it, and play something else on your main PC.

10 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

I don't mind paying 10, 20, 50 or maybe 100€ per month. If in return, I see my character improve.

The fact someone needs to spend 1000€ or more to improve correctly, does not justify the cost.

For 1000€ per month, you have far more fun at any other game outside L2.

Their business model and rewarding system is too old.

Those who stay around are whales or RMTers. Majority of players, play another game meanwhile doing afk in L2 ;)

Best you can do, buy a second PC, let L2 run in it, and play something else on your main PC.

You missed the trap.  When you give them $10 or $20 they will push you to $50.

If you give $50 they want $200.  If you give $200 they want $1,000.

You're just a sucker no matter what.  That is the business model.  To get every penny possible and to push you as hard as possible.

No respect, no honor, no thanks.  You're just a current sucker.

Yeah this is the worts place to spend your money on. They don't deserve a penny of your hard earned money.  Don't be fool they only care about money and nothing else. There's no respect for the players, no respect for people...

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 4:41 PM, voo said:

everything this game does is make stuff stuff harder

That common faulty narrative by many companies is always immediately dismantled by intelligence.

I have witnessed companies trying to "make things tougher" on many occasions.  While the reality is virtually every single cash shop has THE EXACT OPPOSITE objective.  If you want the game to be "more difficult" remove the cash shop benefits.