Make it difficult, but not impossible

Caros

Aden Servers:

I don't know if NCSoft cares about, but...

1. Players who don't pay real money cannot gain enought Adena to:

- Upgrade Skills

- Upgrade Items

2. New players get D-Grade armor and weapon at 1st class, while Earings and Neckace will be No-Grade until a player 20 lvls lower than "me" can kill me using Mage skills. The same for some items for Warriors or Tanks ( they will use No-Grade Shields until the end of Times... )

By the way, Daily hunting missions doesn't refresh when finish and do not change to next step, which means, players can leave auto-hunt and kill 1000 mobs, while event missions will only count 50. :o

-

So, as a Mage player I am almost lvl 60 and I still use No-Grade "Mage skills protection" and D-Grade armour and weapon, I cannot upgrade my skills or items, since I got 130.000 til now, playing few hours per day.

Crafting is impossible, Event Alligator Island needs "Money"

-

Come on, this is a game, not a life style.. not even a Job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 2:34 AM, Caros said:

Aden Servers:

- Upgrade Skills

- Upgrade Items

2. New players get D-Grade armor and weapon at 1st class, while Earings and Neckace will be No-Grade until a player 20 lvls lower than "me" can kill me using Mage skills. The same for some items for Warriors or Tanks ( they will use No-Grade Shields until the end of Times... )

By the way, Daily hunting missions doesn't refresh when finish and do not change to next step, which means, players can leave auto-hunt and kill 1000 mobs, while event missions will only count 50. :o

-

So, as a Mage player I am almost lvl 60 and I still use No-Grade "Mage skills protection" and D-Grade armour and weapon, I cannot upgrade my skills or items, since I got 130.000 til now, playing few hours per day.

-

For your number 1, bro, If you want money for skills/items, you need to farm for a long time. Even P2W players have to farm (they just don't worry about adena too much BUT THEY STILL HAVE TO SPEND TIME and FARM to convert their real-life money into adena :) ). You need to play Farmers/PVE classes to farm. You can't expect  PVP-oriented classes to farm as efficient as farmer/PVE classes. It's the same for every game. I know for sure there are at least 4 classes you can farm adena with because I've been playing them since day 1 (Elf, Dark Elf, Human Summoners, Necromancer)

For your number 2, with PVE classes, D-grade amours, no-grade accessories and Aden weapon are sufficient enough even after 3rd class-transfer (Trust me, I've been playing with those items up until now and yet I earn an average of 1 mil/day for one account and I play 10 account simultaneously). You're obviously an F2P player, just like me, so my advice is play a bunch of farmers until you have enough money ,or if you're lucky enough, until you random-craft good gears (I random-crafted a top A Shooter and 2-hand Blunt so these things happen, just so you know), to gear your main(s)

Also, avoid PVP at all cost in order to farm. Don't get personal if you get pk'ed. The game has been like that and people do sh*tty things to others just because they can. Horrible people exist, best thing to do is to ignore them.

I guess the daily hunting missions are intended like that to keep you engaged to some degree. Look at the bright sides, by checking the missions, you can also check your characters to see how they're doing every once in a while :) 

There's a trick to farm as a mage and you don't even need Restore Mana and HP lvl 2. This is the combo I use
For buffs, Restore Mana lvl 1, Empower or Berserker's spirit, Acumen (this will cost you 9x3x24=648 spirit ores/day, you will get 500 ores from using 10 sayha grace potions daily + 200 ores (lvl 76+) from daily hunting missions = 700 ore/day. That means you don't have to worry about ores if you use the above buffs only)

For skills (Elf Mage, for instance), on your hotkey bar, from f1 to f6, put Hydro Blast + Hydro Blast + Self-heal (lvl 3) + hydro blast + Body-to-mind lvl 1 (If you have to up this skill higher, use the buff Restore HP lvl 1 as well to ensure survivability) + Self-heal (lvl3).

Hope this helps :D 

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2021 at 10:34 PM, Caros said:

Aden Servers:

- Upgrade Skills

- Upgrade Items

-

-

how can you possibly complain after all the changes they did so you, the f2p players can actually play the game? make a couple of toons (bd/arbalesters) to farm you adena as every player does, its a rather simple concept. Mages have ALWAYS been an expensive class to play, blessed shots were always pricy.

You cannot have it all and to be more precise, you cant have it all for free! Improvise - adapt - overcome!

• Like 1