Insane Price for L2 boxes haha

Kotlprince

To start off, I'm not complaining nor am I blaming anyone. Your product, your price. As simple as that :D 
But I certainly won't buy a L2 1k box at a 3.5 mil+ price. Here's why:

1. 1k coins can only buy me 50 sayha grace potions, which cost exactly 2,5kk adena and I only need to buy the potions to farm so why should I pay an incredibly higher amount ?. It's simply unlogical :))

2. I agree that the l2 boxes is more convenient than adena because they can be used to purchase other great stuff so a "convenient" fee is highly acceptable but come on guys, selling at 6-7 mils per box is so insane that it's laughable :))

I know and understand your needs for money but please think logically and reasonably. It's a right thing to do. I'm just saying. I love the game and I'd love to see more players to come, not to go.

This is just my opinions, feel free to discuss guys. Thanks for your time :D 

I think the same way, it's illogical to pay 6kk in 1k of lcoin. Honestly the price should be a maximum between 3 to 5kk. Also because it is very difficult to farm adena where only 300, 400 drops. You can only farm high amounts of adena who open 10 CC

People are silly, they despair for the l2coin boxes (happened with the gear kit events and the pendant box), they raise the price hurting themselves and others, they believe that this way they get an advantage to another buyer.

The same happened at the beginning of the server but in reverse, when the boxes were worth 500-700k because they were desperate for adena (adena that they had nothing to use xD).

since there is a lot of L2coin, the holders will not sell them and will continue to speculate the price

1. There's excess Adena in the server, Adena value is on free fall

2. If you buy Lcoin to buy Sayha, you're lost, why would you need to buy Sayha anyway. I haven't used a single Sayha since the patch and I'm on 24/7 with Sayha Lv. 24

3. As long as there are promos that accept Lcoin, its value will only go up. Lcoin is our stable coin, Adena is an inflationary coin.

4. This is why many farmers are dropping Blackbird, its not good business to farm Adena anymore, this is a good thing for the server.

5. If you were on a Lv. 5 clan and could buy Hardin's books and other items with Honor Coins, you'd also value Lcoin differently. 

6. Lcoin price will adjust with inflation, right now tbh, Lcoin should be 7.8 to 8kk per box 1k.

Same thing happened on live server.  When the L2 shop came in and people started charging insane prices for real money items, it broke the economy.  Higher adena prices for L2 items, all the rest of the items (craftable) went up as well.  Well, it was that and RMT.  You will see the same thing happen here.  When people see a couple of for sale shops with a certain overinflated price, other shops will follow.  C2 prices for boss items were around a few hundred mil adena, then flew up to the billions.