Why does it still take so long to get to 110?

With several players that are now 120 and higher, isn't it time to either lower XP wall, or boost low level XP rates? By "low level", I mean everything below 115.

This feels like last time when there was an update but most of the server was so far behind that no one really could do anything in the new areas. Is history going to repeat?

3 hours ago, Omegashin said:

What is the suggested gear for a 105 feoh MM to lv ti 110 as fast as possible?

There's no "suggested" gear ... the better the gear you get, the quicker you kill, the faster you will level. And don't underestimate exp boosts, the more you spend on exp boosts, the faster you will level also.

1 hour ago, XxArmindaxX said:

The problem is that if the rates go up, there will be many more poorly equipped people at levels of 115 or more and in that band it is very difficult to kill in mobs, many people would get frustrated and leave the game.

On servers like those in Korea at levels of 110 they are better equipped than in these at 115 because they have resources to obtain items at reasonable prices through events

but it's not a bad idea ......... but I prefer to have more resources to equip myself better and less to level up quickly is my opinion

There's literally nothing up to 110 to help lowbies equip themselves. Low level zones have been nerfed so hard they are basically just burning money exping.

IMO give them more of those vitality runes up to 110. There's no content, nothing to do before that. I 'd argue most newbies quit when they ding 106 or whatever and realize it will take them 2 months of beleth's to get to 107, and it will cost them a bil in Soulshots they won't make by killing mobs.

2 hours ago, XxArmindaxX said:

The problem is that if the rates go up, there will be many more poorly equipped people at levels of 115 or more and in that band it is very difficult to kill in mobs, many people would get frustrated and leave the game.

On servers like those in Korea at levels of 110 they are better equipped than in these at 115 because they have resources to obtain items at reasonable prices through events

but it's not a bad idea ......... but I prefer to have more resources to equip myself better and less to level up quickly is my opinion

I understand your point, and it's a good one, but that to me is a second problem. The first is being able to XP faster. But the problem you refer to has more to do with the fact that the game is structured so that new players and poor players really can't do anything to better equip themselves in game. Once upon a time you could hunt, save, and afford enough to get good equipment. Now, most people when they reach 107 still won't earn the "badillions" that it would take to make a limited weapon, let alone everything else that you need to be viable.  That really should not happen, if NCSoft really cares about growing their player base.

I think, maybe, they need to do much more to solve both the XP issue and the adena/equipment issue. Maybe with reworked quests that actually give better rewards to get players from 105-110 and 110-115 in a reasonable amount of time.

The little events that they do really don't help that much. Take the current event where the top prize is only a level 4 Opal. Sorry, but that would have come in handy 3-5 years ago.  After hunting 80,000 or more mobs and burning through all of your pots and shots in the process, the prize really should be something more than a jewel that gives you only 30 more attribute damage.  People were getting Stage 5 from those boxes when they were available without even using a hundredth of that in supplies or time. And they could sell the Stage 5 for good profit. That won't happen with the Opal level 4. It's probably bound and not tradeable for all I know.

• Like 1

Well… the Game is made in a way that if u can’t afford to put any money into it u can’t progress it is what it is and it has been like that for many years you know it and we know it…. Complaining in every post isn’t gonna make anything yeah I would like to get a free house and a free car but that’s not the world we live in, 

however as we all can see past month we had free blessed exalted items and runes like 1 month vitality for anyone lv110 and less DK class came out the same time and ppl are already 112 lvl on that new class…. Ncsoft gives freebies as you can see oh and don’t forget the L2M 1 month vitality rune and the current event with HEWR and opal lv4 etc etc what do u ppl want more? It’s a company and like every company it needs to make money somehow to keep on existing they can’t go around giving dragon weapons…. It’s either roll with it and accept the  facts or you uninstall and end of story and I’m not saying that personally to you but everyone that keeps whining about staff like that and hey I’m not saying ncsoft is 100% ok but at least they try somehow! 

1 hour ago, xNymue said:

however as we all can see past month we had free blessed exalted items and runes like 1 month vitality for anyone lv110 and less DK class came out the same time and ppl are already 112 lvl on that new class…. 

Let me stop you right here.
Those 112 lvl DK are new toons geared by big items from big players!
I can also make a new DK in the same interval if:
1) Gear it from 1-99 with full items toon
2) Push it with passes from 99-105 in 6 hours, I stopped playing mine once it hit 105.
3) Push it from 105-107 with passes
4) Push it from 107-112 in NZ & Ketra+Dailies+Pots
5) Push it from 112-116 in Sea of Spores.

Meanwhile 110 and enter Detrone.
If you have a stacked toon with items, of course every single player can push a new toon so quick, either solo or duo with a stacked Yul or outside tank runners in SI.

Not a single DK 110+ is a new character made with just freebies since it came out.

Even the one competing in Oly is running with an Akamanah Sword... Freebie?

---

107-110 is always the same issue: Gearing Process

To resolve this issue, you need to join a CP, scam people, inject money or waiting for good events to make trades/buy/sell stores.

The key: Patience.

It took me 2 years to make a Blood-Stain weapon, doing daily stuff & trade/sell, occasionally spend some money while keeping it at 100-200€ max per event.

1. None of those 112 DKs are new players, just old players with great gear leveling up new toons.

2. If you don't speak up, they'll never be able to know how to improve the game.

3. Investing in the game requires a notion of an equitable trade and return. Those scam boxes that we get in promotions is not fair or equitable. I've known people who spend thousands of dollars on events who come away with mostly crap items. Nothing that really helps them get equipment or level quickly. Or enjoy the game.

4. Yes, they are trying, but it's a case of too little. Like I said, a level 4 Opal works great, if we're talking about years ago. But now you really need so much more than that to hunt. Doubt me? Go put on Blessed Exalted equipment and a Level 4 Opal with Level 3 the rest of the jewels and see how long you last at 105-110 even in the 105 Group instance.  The fact is the pack that they charged everyone $50 for should have been something that people could work toward in this event. Not just a scrap here or a crumb there that still leaves you unable to do anything.

5. Please don't take anything that I'm saying personal. I'm venting about the stage of the game as much as anything else. I'm not the only one who thinks it should be better than it is. I might be the only one that speaks up, but those complaints are out there. And they are legion. 

11 hours ago, ShadowSerenade said:

3. Investing in the game requires a notion of an equitable trade and return. Those scam boxes that we get in promotions is not fair or equitable. I've known people who spend thousands of dollars on events who come away with mostly crap items. Nothing that really helps them get equipment or level quickly. Or enjoy the game.

---

Crap its just your opinion about game.

1. Game its not "investition". Its hobby. And for hobby normal to spend $.

2. Im not remembet no 1 event when boxes was go in minus. Even this "crap" items have price - and the midle all boxes revard = boxe price.

18 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Meanwhile 110 and enter Detrone.

Detrone its new shit in L2. 

Its not alowed for atlest for EU people who working. Start at 22.00... finish at  04.00... At this time people SLEPING. Ok can let in detrone at 22.00 - and go slep... Get teleport ant 4.00 - and stay without xp till morning. In the end - kill detrone (with pots) - or kill field mobs with no pots = the same xp.