Put more XP events up is imposible to make 110 lvl in tis conditions for old players

Trivak

I play 24/7  and in 1 mount with 800% exp up and vp full  i ding   108 and a bit of gear. Now its imposible.  Who  the hell will let the PC  on for 3-4  months to ding lvl 110 ? so  u can start doing  somting in the game  like ( playng ) not afk farming .I'm almost can 2-3% per 24 hr  non stop play at 108 and from 109  to 110 more harder . I hope you understand the gravity of this situation, it is not wise of you not to consider this aspect of the game.

Achievement to playable lvl its   (mandatory) in any game.

On 11/22/2021 at 7:49 PM, Trivak said:

I play 24/7  and in 1 mount with 800% exp up and vp full  i ding   108 and a bit of gear. Now its imposible.  Who  the hell will let the PC  on for 3-4  months to ding lvl 110 ? so  u can start doing  somting in the game  like ( playng ) not afk farming .I'm almost can 2-3% per 24 hr  non stop play at 108 and from 109  to 110 more harder . I hope you understand the gravity of this situation, it is not wise of you not to consider this aspect of the game.

Achievement to playable lvl its   (mandatory) in any game.

you are totally right,  110 is like the old 85 or 99,   below that its not playing, they should make it 2-3x faster so ppl catch up

even for 110-115 it should be faster, since content added is for 120+ which there is barely 30 ppl in chronos at that lvl,   even me is still 117 and its impossible to XP without xp event u don't make any % without boosts.

Andouille difference you have the gear to xp at 117 most don't even have the gear to xp at 110 so getting their quicker just makes them quit quicker; their is a dirge of the gear you need to upgrade I still haven't fully bloody/dark my armor at 110 materials are so friggen overpriced  no way to farm anything in game anymore, zero quests to get anything everything you pay overpriced from people who stockpiled stuff or box game lol

My main is 118 with a Blood-Stain weapon after 2 years of playing, where I made some newbie mistakes of course.

I swapped today the whole gear to a newly toon 103. 

5 hours later in Coal Mines the toon was 105 80% at 800% boost only.

Of course when you can swap close to end game gear to a new toon, things go quicker, but before I couldn't do that, I remember my main toon, wasn't doing that in 5 hours, but it took 2-3 days instead while farming Blazing Swamp 24/7.

I got a DW on my evi lately, all of a sudden the toon is exping way faster than before and is actually making close to 1-2% per day at 112. Before it was barely making 0.5% with +12 fists.

So either they start giving decent gear to people in order to catch up, or people are not going to spend 1-2 years on a game to play "hide & catch " and die to 50m damage toons in front, which makes no sense to play.