Collections Question

DoubtDestiny

I looked at the Collections stuff for the first time today. I don't get it. Why does it ask for items that cost billions and trillions of adena for only a small boost? Is it also true that the boost is temporary, not permanent? So you eventually are burning adena like Scrooge McDuck burns cash in his fireplace?  Can someone explain what's going on here?

Hello,

Collection items are an additional stats increase.

Honestly speaking, some items are easy to make versus the cost amount.

Some higher stats collection require more Adena.

Gear first your toon at a decent gear, when you feel that your toon requires 200+ billion items to improve, focus on collection then.

I am at a point every upgrade requires 500+ billion, so instead I make Collection items until I find the required item over time.

Collection stats are smaller bc they affect the base stats. Hence they apply to all equipped items (in theory). 

Collection should largely be ignored by non end game toons. It's the ultimate adena sink. I am also at the point where upgrades in collection are cheaper to apply than an item upgrade. 

On 12/8/2021 at 11:20 PM, DoubtDestiny said:

I looked at the Collections stuff for the first time today. I don't get it. Why does it ask for items that cost billions and trillions of adena for only a small boost? Is it also true that the boost is temporary, not permanent? So you eventually are burning adena like Scrooge McDuck burns cash in his fireplace?  Can someone explain what's going on here?

Thats for endgame players , at some point prob u don't need anymore ítems and start to complete that.. 

Btw advice when u Saw some1 spaming for trillons just /block them. It will help you not to argue against those guys, most of them are RMT/BOTS.