buffer help

ccrunchdogg

Hi. In live server. All classes have self buff. U just need Spirit ore to buff yourself. Check your learn skill. Or you can box iss enchanter to buff you. This is the cheapest way to have buff. No need buy from npc with adena. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 2:50 PM, ccrunchdogg said:

what do you mean by "Or you can box iss enchanter to buff you"? I'm not familiar with those terms sorry

"Iss enchanter" is the name of class buffer. Ex: iss hierophant, iss spectral dancer. What I want say to do is to create 1 iss enchanter (buffer). To buff yourself free. Run 2 acc at same time. Your main acc and iss acc. In this case the iss acc is what we call "box". Sry my bad english. 

Long term you have 2 options

1) buy emperor's pots. From players or the l2 store.  Which is an expensive hobby

or

2) create a second account, create an iss hierophant (most common buffer type), and play in party with your iss

upside of option 1) is you maximize your exp, because you are not sharing it with a second character. Upside of option 2) is you have almost free buffs (there is a small amount of spirit ore you will need for a couple of buffs), forever

On 12/15/2021 at 12:37 AM, Gofur said:

"Iss enchanter" is the name of class buffer. Ex: iss hierophant, iss spectral dancer. What I want say to do is to create 1 iss enchanter (buffer). To buff yourself free. Run 2 acc at same time. Your main acc and iss acc. In this case the iss acc is what we call "box". Sry my bad english. 

what family is this buffer I was told bishop was the best buffer