R99 to R110

Hellbender

After a long time of probably throwing a lot of my money away I am going to concentrate on doing the smartest thing I can do and that is upgrading my +15 R99 bloody bow to 110.

Need help from the regulars here. I'm going to pretend I know nothing and am starting with nothing.

What do I need to gather and how much of each item do I need, what NPC's do I visit, I have a lot of patience and time, when it happens it will happen. I have pissed a lot of money away and could have had this done a long time ago but I always strayed away.

Thank you guys (and gals).

Go to any Head Blacksmith in any  town with your bow in your inventory, choose the upgrade equipment dialogue option and it will tell you what you need. A bucketload of Elcyum and some Adena. Oh and you will get a +13 R110 Bow in the end

11 hours ago, Mete said:

Go to any Head Blacksmith in any  town with your bow in your inventory, choose the upgrade equipment dialogue option and it will tell you what you need. A bucketload of Elcyum and some Adena. Oh and you will get a +13 R110 Bow in the end

Just to be clear, he'll get a +13 Bloody Krishna Bow.

Depending on the market prices, it might be cheaper to do it that way. Unfortunately, he just missed the HEWR event where players made a bunch of +12 Krishna Throwers for just the cost of the bow. I made a +14 one that I sold relatively cheap. 

On 12/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, Hellbender said:

After a long time of probably throwing a lot of my money away I am going to concentrate on doing the smartest thing I can do and that is upgrading my +15 R99 bloody bow to 110.

Need help from the regulars here. I'm going to pretend I know nothing and am starting with nothing.

What do I need to gather and how much of each item do I need, what NPC's do I visit, I have a lot of patience and time, when it happens it will happen. I have pissed a lot of money away and could have had this done a long time ago but I always strayed away.

Thank you guys (and gals).

102 Elyum , ~ 900 gem R grade and 8.9 B adena  , Head Blacksmith npc