Balthus Knights

Fatalis

3 hours ago, Fatalis said:

Will we get Balthus Knights Path?

If so when and why it isn't included in Salvation.

Or if it is in game, how do you start it?

Read the known issues. The fast track 1-85 has been disabled on our version. They might bring it someday, but for now we're in a very shady situation, where you don't have the old system, nor the new one, making leveling of new toon so much harder.

I think they are afraid that the adena sellers will explode from making 85lv toons.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Read the known issues. The fast track 1-85 has been disabled on our version. They might bring it someday, but for now we're in a very shady situation, where you don't have the old system, nor the new one, making leveling of new toon so much harder.

I think they are afraid that the adena sellers will explode from making 85lv toons.

I see. So instead of in-game cloaks, we get l2-store ones and instead of Balthus Knights Path, we'll get "sales" on vitality items?

I feel like this is gonna be a great year to finally dump this server and move on onto New-Gen games... Or you know, current Gen.

30 minutes ago, Fatalis said:

I see. So instead of in-game cloaks, we get l2-store ones and instead of Balthus Knights Path, we'll get "sales" on vitality items?

I feel like this is gonna be a great year to finally dump this server and move on onto New-Gen games... Or you know, current Gen.

More or less so. It's a sinking, broken and totally imbalanced ship.

EU has included balthus knights in their update and if you ask me ncwest and eu are in the same boat when it comes to exploiters but we all know that ncwest is just too incompetent at the same time some people uses runes to make 1-85 toons and with that in-mind if they put the balthus knights they will lose income but they might actually put this feature in the future but you gotta pay with ncoin 9_9

On 12/18/2017 at 11:06 AM, Fatalis said:

I see. So instead of Balthus Knights Path, we'll get "sales" on vitality items?

Balthus knight Path is available at eu servers only at premium accounts.

On 12/18/2017 at 11:06 AM, Fatalis said:

I see. So instead of in-game cloaks, we get l2-store ones?

And in european server is not available game cloaks (clan cloaks) like korean version. Like ncwest promotion ancient kingdom cloaks innova promotion Magnificent Brooch that have at some point same passive and augment skills.

Archived