ISS Dominator

alebri78

good morning and happy easter to all;
but the buffs of the ISS Dominator should not work with clan members outside the party?

because with my dominator it doesn't work like that: if other players (belonging to the same clan) are not in the party, they don't get buffs. is it a bug? does it depend on the level of my iss or of the clan? am i wrong?

• Like 1

Yes, use Vanguard of Baylor, which gives "Frenzy" buffs.

Also, don't forget that it costs much more in Spirit Ore for Domi to buff outside party with those Frenzy buffs. You can see how much it costs on the Vanguard of Baylor description. That's per buff round, so make sure you keep a ton of Spirit Ores in inventory, if you plan to go AFK-macro all day and night.

thanks, yes the onerous cost I had noticed.
I thought the vanguard was just for the frenzy effect but I hadn't read carefully.
I have to evaluate the gain: unfortunately, without spending crazy amounts of money in the store, the places where you can expire alone or in miniparty are few, so the exp is little, the only one is to exp alone with Dominator out of  party and spend adena for spirit-ore and not real money for cocktails on the store