18TH ANNIVERSARY

Hey guys, 

A question, if i don't spend anything in this ncoin event, i will get like 50% xp boosts for the letters collection? while who have money enough can buy night coins and get a 300%xp boost? Is that correct?

I'm sure i would prefer an xp event

Yes that is correct.

People who are below 118 lvl will buy night market coins and will get the cookie buff for 50% VP bonus and 300% XP/SP for 30 minutes. Server side XP settings will remain the same, except from the removal of party member level difference in XP. That's the "paid exp event" for 18th anniversary.

This move will make players to buy night market coins (it means that NC will earn money), use a lot of their xp pots, maintain xp pots and the cookie till the end of anniversary event and then they are gonna announce a real xp event, maybe in June if not May. 

24 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

Yes that is correct.

People who are below 118 lvl will buy night market coins and will get the cookie buff for 50% VP bonus and 300% XP/SP for 30 minutes. Server side XP settings will remain the same, except from the removal of party member level difference in XP. That's the "paid exp event" for 18th anniversary.

This move will make players to buy night market coins (it means that NC will earn money), use a lot of their xp pots, maintain xp pots and the cookie till the end of anniversary event and then they are gonna announce a real xp event, maybe in June if not May. 

My exp rune is saved!

She will stay in my wharehouse 😎