HOW TO GAIN ADENA AS A Free Player ???

Arzal

The last time i player L2 is 9 Years ago...

I started playing this game again for a week my main Account is Ghost Sentinel at LVL 80 and i don't know what to do... To upgrade my Equipment or raising Adena...

Please Help...

What's wrong ?

I just want to know if There is some Daily quest that can give you a Lot of Adena or maybe some good Raid Boss at LVL 80++

Right now i don't know what to do with my current lvl

The exp growth is Tiny... I just want to do something else so that i can Enjoy the Game...

First you have to do some research, read the forum, get some information on how game works nowadays. 

You need to lvl up your ISS, not for selling buffs, but to lvl up your Ghost Sentinel. As a player, playing the Free Version of the game you can go to lvl 99 rather fast.

Then you will need to invest some small amount in Ncoins ( L2 Store ingame ), if you need to gear up. 100$ worth of Ncoin is ~ 12bil adena ( try not getting scammed if you sell L2 Store Gift - research how it works also - better to sell to some HERO character, than some random scammer)  you can get weapon/set and some cheaper epic jewels in order for you to be able to continue ahead! The gear you get will be kinda sufficient up to lvl 101! By the time you get to that level, It will be pretty much clear how things work now and you can decide, should you continue playing free, or pay some $ to boost your character. 

There are many promotions on the L2 Store now, most of these are built around ENCHANTING! Sometimes % for successful enchant is rly low, so I advice you to not enchant now, later when you have more experience you can try, but first check with other players. 

You can XP by using a Macro for both your Ghost Sentinel and ISS. Read more about it here on forums. 

Look for a small clan, if there are descent players in it, they can help you out with knowledge! 

1 hour ago, Arzal said:

The last time i player L2 is 9 Years ago... I started playing this game again for a week my main Account is Ghost Sentinel at LVL 80 and i don't know what to do... To upgrade my Equipment or raising Adena…Please Help..

HOW TO GAIN ADENA AS A Free Player ???

Doing quests, provide service ( like power lvl or helping others with quests), farming free events ( selling the event items ), Buy and Resell stuff in Aden....

It is not impossible to make adena as a free player, but also it is not easy too! 

Have fun

13 hours ago, Arzal said:

The last time i player L2 is 9 Years ago...

I started playing this game again for a week my main Account is Ghost Sentinel at LVL 80 and i don't know what to do... To upgrade my Equipment or raising Adena...

Please Help...

hit lvl 85 then start adventurer guild  and complete it to lvl 4.  And do that 100 times )))

Archived