Actual Chronicle For everyone

Kale

I don't know how describe this, either if the tittle is correct.

Let me explain.

I m a player who palys since 5 years ago in ncsoft, i m happy, i play almost 24/7 since i ve started.

I buy Ncoins, a little but something, i don t an absolutely free  to play but neither pay to win.

Since i ve started to play allways happen to me the same, when a new chronicle or big update, new mobs, areas, or bosses like Baium, i never can to play against them.

AN EXAMPLE TO UNDERSTAND: in these days, i start to play against "HELIOS, THE EMPEROR THRONE" when this Boss is somthing of the past. An allways happen to me the same

With BAIUM, i think that i play and fun with him, in the next 5 years.

I THINK TO ME, AND EVERY PLAYER WHO PLAYS THIS GAME IN FREE TO PLAY OR WITH A FEW NCOINS IN THE YEAR, THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING SEE BAIUM IN THE STARTING WINDOWS OF THE GAME.

My sugesttion is the next one. For NCSOFT of course, think in everyone and let all the peolple get funny with the actual content, BUT, OF COURSE, IN A LOWER LEVEL WITH LOWER REWARS.

For example. make BAIUM INSTANCE OR FAFURION, BUT LIKE BAYLOR, LV.105, ACCESIBLE FOR EVERYONE... OF COURSES, GIVES I DON T KNOW, GOD JEWELS FOR LV. 120 INSTANCE FOR PEOPLE WHO PAY TO PLAY, DON T CARE, BUT A SIMPLE AND MISERABLE JEWEL LV.3 OR LV.2 OR 1, DON T CARE, OR SHINING DRAGON ATTRIBUTE, I INSIST, DON T CARE THE REWARD FOR ME, AND OTHERS PLAYERS LIKE ME, WE PLAY FOR FUN AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING CAN T PLAY THE MOBS OF THE LATEST YOUTUBE VERY NICE TRAILERS.

I hope this works for something. Thanks again, I like the game, but more content, more quests is necesary more actual content for everyone too. 

thanks ncsoft with all my respet

@Hermes @Arctic @EMpulse