In game lag & log in failure.

iHonda

Hello,thanks for response, no there is no error message. Most times crashing in first game screen after log in. If we make it to log in game spike lags are impossible to play. I have this feedback from many friends/clan mates.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I want to confirm: 

1. Is the game client crashing, or are you getting disconnected?
2. You are unable to log in after the game client crashes?

Thank you,
Hermes

1 minute ago, Hermes said:

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I want to confirm: 

1. Is the game client crashing, or are you getting disconnected?
2. You are unable to log in after the game client crashes?

Thank you,
Hermes

1 I log and all i see is char nothing else..got dced.

2 When i press play game most of the times it acts like server is down and the window which pops up to Press ACCEPT button never shows up

3 i logged 1 client and the 2nd is imposibble..

4 if i log maybe after 4-5mins i get dc

5No error messages

11 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Is there any error message when you try to login?

Thank you,
Hermes

Hi Hermes, yes there was a msg reffering to my ip as been on a list ( your side ) when i try to log ingame.
When trying to log in on forum i got the msg " There is a error on our part " , i stoped the vm on my Rasb and switch to cloudflare , instaid of pihole.local dns queries. It seems to work for now.  

1. Had disconnects in day not crashes.

2.Yes last 2hours logging in is very hard. After launcher sometimes game screen never open,other times crashes after pin or finally log in and lag is big.

13 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

By any chance, did anyone of you get an error message that looks like this?

yvVGSPx.png

Thanks,
Hermes

No .

P.S. mby out of topic but this error i got when trying to emulate windows apps in wine , i was missing some components. Also when a win partition was GPT with bitcloker on , some programs did not like that for some reason , but not all the time ( clean boot ) quite frustrating . 

Also experiencing:

• disconnects > game appears its running until i try using a skill > then just get a disconnected popup > mostly happens to chars that are in town afk/shop
  • crashes > game client just closes when entering an instance or teleporting

6 hours i cant log, obviously while we have something decent in xp, and u ask to us to solve ur problems because ofc ppl that's working in this game is obiviously dumb.... enjoy the #ncfailssummercup2022 and btw thx for the shitty event, every year the game is worst in gameplay/events/store/lack of ppl nice work.

• Administrators

Hello,

We have checked for any server issues but could not verify anything that would prevent players from connecting.

Could you please contact our support here? They will be better positioned to investigate each of your accounts individually and give a more personalized outcome to resolve the problems.

I apologize I could not find and share a working solution that would apply to all.

Sincerely,
Hermes

Funny to see this... When Chronos players go onto the forums because they're getting disconnects everybody at the NCWest HQ is right on it and Angel Cat is spawned almost instantly. Now the issues are primarily Naia server and we just have Hermes doing a ping from within the office to his own server and saying everything is fine.

Clearly this is an issue from the NCSoft routing to particular parts of Europe that block server interaction. 

4 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

Clearly this is an issue from the NCSoft routing to particular parts of Europe that block server interaction. 

Yes this is the problem and not the first time happend but now are almost 24 hrs...

1 hour ago, JoL said:

using data and making a hotspot..solved the problem..dunno wtf is wrong !

Yes working in hot spot with data cellular and in VPN, so the problem is of comunication between NCSoft Server and our ISP Provider, i think a DNS problem btw nothing that we can resolve alone.

@Hermes not any error, only the NC Launcher not opened (as if there isn't connection), when after many and many try finally launcher open can't login anywhere or u login and appear disconnected.

Ok now problem it seems solved...

but for all that buy a lot of boost for xp event and spendt money for that....

what is the compensation after 24hrs down and DC? 4 dandy balls?...

i hope the NC Staff make a good evaluation of that!

Thanks

4 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

Well we all had that problem,we lost alot of hours,maybe days of exp missing while we was disconnected,lagging. I think @Hermesis aware of this and maybe we will get another week of exp :P

can be a good compensation :)