I just want to say a "big shout out" to @Hermes

Anthy

Hello Hermes,

I would just like to take a few seconds of your time, to express my appreciation for your administration. We all know that pleasing a bunch of grown up kids is not an easy job to do... But I sincerely believe that you are trying your best and even though it hasn't been long, I'm already starting to see some small positive results.

It may be too early to say anything, but I think we have to highlight the efforts of this character.

Big shout out to you @Hermes, and please keep the job work. we just ask you to make the game a bit better every day.

Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I thought he is going o be another @Juji ignorant (afc after so many years he got bored of us) 

But @Hermes surprised me personally ,replying to posts on forum , making conversations with players that's ace!

I'm very pleased that he overcome my expectations :D 

Continue my friend long road a head to improve this ruined game ! :) 

I hope you will succeed we want to bring L2 back to life! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Extend the development from 105 to 110 at least with Full Exalted Equipment trought Quests but stop to deliver Pandari Equipment for free. Make Pandari NPC and give blessed exalted gear through Quests. More fun obtain Gear through own effort. This kind of things are content enjoyable.

In parallel to that, offer items to improve this gear with NCOINs. Example: enchants 100% rate for armor and weapon. Enchants 100% rate for exalted cloaks, circlets, masks, etc.

Exalted Jewels lv.4.

Always think in Exalted Players like poor people. The poor people can t spend a fortune in random items because we have not the money. We need security 100% rate and we buy and spend NCOINS to improve a little our gears.

Allways maintain the pay to win items extremly more stronger than exalteds. But don t forget exalted people. If are security in the buyed items. We buy too.

• Administrators

Hello,

Thank you very much for the message. I'm really happy to know that some of you are happy with the work so far.

As I mentioned in different topics, you all have my commitment to improving Lineage 2. I will always do my best to translate community feedback into actions and champion what is good for the community.

Getting close to the community is something that I think is essential for improvement, and I'm happy that this is not going unnoticed.

Thank you again for the kind words and feedback, you guys really made my day 🙂.

Best Regards,
Hermes 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Thank you very much for the message. I'm really happy to know that some of you are happy with the work so far.

As I mentioned in different topics, you all have my commitment to improving Lineage 2. I will always do my best to translate community feedback into actions and champion what is good for the community.

Getting close to the community is something that I think is essential for improvement, and I'm happy that this is not going unnoticed.

Thank you again for the kind words and feedback, you guys really made my day 🙂.

Best Regards,
Hermes 

Thank you @Hermes for your work just all of us want to see some drastic big changes ,

Unfortunately that is not possible but like you said step by step eventually we get there,

Also enquire about windows 11 capability as KR and EU already got these patches and memory leak even with win10 with L2's faulty code is annoying also! After 3days 6gb of memory leak errors! :D 

• Like 2