pvp scripts bannable?

just was wondering if people can get away with using pvp scripts had some pvp with people in server and was kind of suspicious. When they use some of their skills in perfect timing with mine and how it seemed like they were swapping gear during pvp with ease.  Mabe its just the new l2 norm?

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

just was wondering if people can get away with using pvp scripts had some pvp with people in server and was kind of suspicious. When they use some of their skills in perfect timing with mine and how it seemed like they were swapping gear during pvp with ease.  Mabe its just the new l2 norm?

Simple answer is yes 100%

Complicated answer is.... now prove it to NCSoft.

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

PVP in l2 is dead.Scripts or no scripts, you are shooting yourself in the leg multiple times by complaining about pvp at this day and year.