Any expansions? Some content?

DwarfXO

Hi @Hermes ,

Our previous expansion "Herald of Light" had  1 zone added which is Neutral Zone and Primeval drop reduced pretty much that's it?

Latest expansion "Storms of Terror" have nothing apart from new items added to NC store?

Are we are getting any expansions this year? 

Game is boring and nothing to do...  Hopefully we will get one with quests and dungeons..

No new expansions please ;)

Each update boosts up mobs and pushes me and many other players back to the previous location we grined. A few updates ago I easily farmed Forest of Mirrors (lvl 109+), then mobs were boosted and I was pushed back to Alligators (107+) and then back to Silent Valley (105+!) x_O

Now I'm back at Alligators (which changed description from 107+ to 108+), I don't wanna go back to SV again ;_;

@Hermes before pushing new stuff from Korea, better give us the means to obtain the kind of gear that they have, so that we can at least keep up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DwarfXO said:

Game is boring and nothing to do...  Hopefully we will get one with quests and dungeons..

Game is boring because you are stuck in the same lowbie zone for years. You should be asking for a meaningful and not ridiculously priced ways to progress your character in stead of cannibalized expansions.

On 8/22/2022 at 6:59 PM, Helv said:

No new expansions please ;)

Each update boosts up mobs and pushes me and many other players back to the previous location we grined. A few updates ago I easily farmed Forest of Mirrors (lvl 109+), then mobs were boosted and I was pushed back to Alligators (107+) and then back to Silent Valley (105+!) x_O

Now I'm back at Alligators (which changed description from 107+ to 108+), I don't wanna go back to SV again ;_;

@Hermes before pushing new stuff from Korea, better give us the means to obtain the kind of gear that they have, so that we can at least keep up.

They will push people to Phantasmal Ridge if you don't progress enough.

I had the same a year ago on my Eviscerator going from Field of Silence to Forest of Mirrors, until it hit 112-114 and got an update boost, otherwise I would still sit there instead of Sel Mahum now.

After each update, either you get hit hard, or you stay strong as top 100-150 people and you notice only a slight difference.